2nd Ride of June 2020

Earache

2 hours ago, Earache said:

I've never seen the movie - but I kinda get the gist of what you're saying. I'll have to look it up on youtube.

Here ya go ?

• Haha 1

Great scenery, that's what I expect to see when thinking of mountains and the US. Good stuff!

More of the XR650 in the desert as well!

• Like 1

Got to get Frijole in here.  He loves Colorado and White Rim Trail.  He has no plans to ride this year, but these pics could change his mind!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

@Earache Place looks amazing for riding.? How many months do you get snowed in for usually.

We have snow for at least 7 months on the ground, but I have a 4WD truck so we're only actually "snowed in" for a day or two at a time. Once the plows get their work done, it's not a bother.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Earache said:

We have snow for at least 7 months on the ground, but I have a 4WD truck so we're only actually "snowed in" for a day or two at a time. Once the plows get their work done, it's not a bother.

We get 2 inches of snow here and the country stops lol

4 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

We get 2 inches of snow here and the country stops lol

We get 30" inches and no one bats an eye. All what you're used to and are prepared for.....

snow gauge.jpg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, alfalfa said:

Got to get Frijole in here.  He loves Colorado and White Rim Trail.  He has no plans to ride this year, but these pics could change his mind!

Send him out our way to ride!

Same for the rest of you - have a 5 bedroom house in the mountains and any / all are welcome to come hang out and ride for awhile,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Earache said:

Send him out our way to ride!

Same for the rest of you - have a 5 bedroom house in the mountains and any / all are welcome to come hang out and ride for awhile,

be careful what you ask for ?

• Like 1