Welcome Earache

Admin

Hello all, Earache here.

I live in the mountains of Colorado  - about 45 miles west of Denver - in the US. Looking forward to checking out this new forum.

If anyone is headed out this way, I'd be happy to show you around on the bikes if you'd like.

• Like 2

We've only been going for about 6 weeks......so we're a long way from being AdvRider!

But the Lockdown brought this place about......the continual political and conspiracy stuff on Facebook just got too much.

So we launched this place......which actually can trace it's history back to DualSport UK in 2004.

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

But the Lockdown brought this place about......the continual political and conspiracy stuff on Facebook just got too much.

Sounds good to me! I like to post a lot of pics about rides and view other's ride reports - so suspect that I'll be doing a bit of that here.

Good luck with the sitec - I like it so far!

• Like 1

Cheers! There's a mix of people here.....Brits (in UK, France, Spain, and Thailand), Americans, Canadians, Portuguese, Belgians, Australians, Germans, and South Africans.

Mostly pretty old ones too! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Cheers! There's a mix of people here.....Brits (in UK, France, Spain, and Thailand), Americans, Canadians, Portuguese, Belgians, Australians, Germans, and South Africans.

Well I'll fit in as I'm no spring chicken myself.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, XTreme said:

Enough of the old ones, plenty of girls joining in and that kind of talk just ruins everything for whoever ...

Welcome Earache!

• Like 1