In search of the Abandoned Mine!

XTreme

This could be the one that puts me right up there with Ewan and Charley! And it's going to be coming up........weather permitting of course!

cvde.webp.745e9e4d1e775c04e0aaf9bc47964afd.webp

Apparently there's mineshafts still there, and you have to be very careful where you walk cos parts of it are subsiding! But that just adds to the suspense doesn't it?

cvvx.webp.e65aad584b0a46fa0bc92f99f90e4606.webp

I wonder if @Skippy has the testicular fortitude to attempt this? And maybe @Slowlycatchymonkey has the vaginal fortitude to take up the challenge as well?

Of course, the ideal option would be to get a van, sling my bike and a fucking bicycle in it........then drive across the country to kip in a garden shed and piss in a bottle!

But this isn't the time or the place for rational solutions!

The rest of you back there can stand down! Stick to Boxhill, Matlock Bath, and Abergavenny Bus Station......this shit is way beyond your level!

kramer GIF

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

This could be the one that puts me right up there with Ewan and Charley! 

By that do you mean you'll have a f*ck off big support crew follwing you and there will be no end of whining :classic_unsure:

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

This could be the one that puts me right up there with Ewan and Charley! And it's going to be coming up........weather permitting of course!

cvde.webp.745e9e4d1e775c04e0aaf9bc47964afd.webp

Apparently there's mineshafts still there, and you have to be very careful where you walk cos parts of it are subsiding! But that just adds to the suspense doesn't it?

cvvx.webp.e65aad584b0a46fa0bc92f99f90e4606.webp

I wonder if @Skippy has the testicular fortitude to attempt this? And maybe @Slowlycatchymonkey has the vaginal fortitude to take up the challenge as well?

Of course, the ideal option would be to get a van, sling my bike and a fucking bicycle in it........then drive across the country to kip in a garden shed and piss in a bottle!

But this isn't the time or the place for rational solutions!

The rest of you back there can stand down! Stick to Boxhill, Matlock Bath, and Abergavenny Bus Station......this shit is way beyond your level!

kramer GIF

So let me get this right all that danger risking your life walking around an abandoned mine with the chance of falling into open shafts falling to your death over unguarded edges or unstable walls collapsing on you and burying you alive could all be thwarted by a drop of rain

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

• Haha 7

14 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

So let me get this right all that danger risking your life walking around an abandoned mine with the chance of falling into open shafts falling to your death over unguarded edges or unstable walls collapsing on you and burying you alive could all be thwarted by a drop of rain

Of course.......do you think I'm crazy or what?

edward norton film GIF by hoppip

• Haha 4

25 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

By that do you mean you'll have a f*ck off big support crew follwing you and there will be no end of whining

And possibly some crying if I get my bike dirty!

• Haha 4

35 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Where is it then and when are we going? 🤣🤣

I'll let you know when it gets nearer the time!

I want to see if @Slowlycatchymonkey is interested in getting involved!

Thinking about it, we could do with someone who had a drone for this one!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

I'll let you know when it gets nearer the time!

I want to see if @Slowlycatchymonkey is interested in getting banged in one of the deserted buildings in an OAP orgy just with more broken hips!

Thinking about it, we could do with someone who had a drone for this one!

Did anyone say mange

explosion GIF

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Six30 said:

@busabeast notice we aint been invited to this ...and no mention of this hernia he's supposed to have...

The Hernia's still here,.,....but life has to go on! Even if it's in discomfort.

Everybody's welcome so if you want a piece of the action it's there for you.

Can't give a date at the moment because of the ongoing storms here......but as soon as possible in June is likely.

Forget July and August......we definitely wouldn't survive!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, XTreme said:

The Hernia's still here,.,....but life has to go on! Even if it's in discomfort.

Everybody's welcome so if you want a piece of the action it's there for you.

Can't give a date at the moment because of the ongoing storms here......but as soon as possible in June is likely.

Forget July and August......we definitely wouldn't survive!

I am in Spain in June. 

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

When in June do you get here?

All of June but leave towards the end to ride back to the UK, have to look up the dates 👍

Also have to check when Mr Slowlys about because he and the rest of the mob will have a fit if they think I’m off to Spain on my tod to meet up with randoms from the internet at an abandoned mine.

Now I’ve typed it, it does sound..

Avoid Trust No One GIF by BBC

😆

• Haha 6

8 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

All of June but leave towards the end to ride back to the UK, have to look up the dates 👍

Also have to check when Mr Slowlys about because he and the rest of the mob will have a fit if they think I’m off to Spain on my tod to meet up with randoms from the internet at an abandoned mine.

Now I’ve typed it, it does sound..

Avoid Trust No One GIF by BBC

😆

So he wudnt approve of you going to an abandoned mine and getting bummed by Pete then 🤣

• Haha 1