WTFs going on over there?

Catteeclan

13 hours ago, boboneleg said:

You live a nice part of UK. Go and park up in Hartcliffe or Southmead one night and then let me hear you say that .

I have first hand experience of places like that including Ely , they’re not like Wells .

I don’t live in a nice part of the UK, you know that.
Weston Super Mud contains six of the ten most deprived areas in the country including the Bournville.
I grew up next to a council estate, went to the same school they did and have fairly varied experience of scroteland. I’m not disparaging it, it’s were I learnt to fight or get fucked over.

Personally I think Avon and Somerset police are one of the best police forces in the country, not too aggressive or overbearing but that’s not my point.

I don’t for a moment buy into the idea that the police are angels who should be supported regardless, I think they should be honest and accountable.
I know from experience they are not. Im sure you’ve read the stuff about the met police recently and know that too. 

I’ve had a closeish friend for over 20 years who recently retired from armed response. I wouldn’t share the stories on here but it’s naive to believe some of the police aren’t scrotes. 

I used to back in the day go clubbing in London. Do you know where the best place to buy drugs used to be? Round the back of the police station… allegedly 😉 

Tell me who’s worse the scrote selling drugs to make money or the scrote in uniform taking money from the public purse on the pretence of protecting the public whilst selling drugs out the back door?!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I grew up next to a council estate, went to the same school they did and have fairly varied experience of scroteland. I’m not disparaging it, it’s were I learnt to fight or get fucked over.

You’re really hardcore! Do you also eat your chips with pubes on them? 

• Haha 6

On 23/05/2023 at 21:20, Pedro said:

You’re really hardcore! Do you also eat your chips with pubes on them? 

She married up.

Jamie Foxx GIF by Kanye West

• Haha 2