WTFs going on over there?

Catteeclan

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Ely? I think @Renegade lives somewhere near there.

Phil lives on the opposite side of Cardiff.

Ely has always been lawless, even 35 years ago it was one of the few places I had to have a guard when I was delivering cigarettes 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

Ely? I think @Renegade lives somewhere near there.

No I don't.

Our farm was near there, but since we left in 1978 it has become a housing estate.

The area of Ely in Cardiff where last night's riot started has been identified as an area of 'deep-rooted deprivation'. The area's been within the top 50 most deprived areas in Wales out of 1,909 - since 2005. The same as Mayhill in Swansea - where a riot happened in 2021.

Almost three decades ago, a Cardiff suburb erupted into days of chaos as hundreds brought the city to a knife edge in an alleged dispute over a loaf of bread. For four consecutive nights, from August 30, 1991, Ely in Cardiff west became a hubbub of arson and aggravation as rioters took hold of the streets.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

So two Ned’s died honing around on an electric motorbike! Probably out nicking stuff. Then there was a riot? Nice, get the water cannons out, they could all probably use a wash anyway.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

So the best photo they have of him is sitting on a bench with a doobie in his hand :classic_laugh:

I don’t get the UK thing with mothers posing for pictures with their sons like they’re about to take their virginity.

Police have stated rumours spread on social media claimed that the boys have been chased by officers. South Wales Police said its officers did not arrive on the scene until after the crash.

Well, theoretically, if they were chasing them, the police would indeed arrive to the scene after the crash.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Let me guess, the vans dash cam was switched off so theres no footage from the police. 

Make you wonder why plod has said we weren't chasing but the little fuckers should have stopped.

When do we get the statement, "they were such good boys".

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

The speed the van goes past the door cam is pretty fast. It’s on the BBC front page if you want a look. 

You about to go and condemn the police for murder aren’t you? Such good boys just coming back from church too.

What’s up with the UK and cops using vans to go after people?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

You about to go and condemn the police for murder aren’t you? Such good boys just coming back from church too.

The little wankers don’t wear helmets on purpose as the cops have been instructed not to chase them . If that police van was following them they must’ve been up to no good.

All the liberal bleaters will be condemning the police now, they’re on a hiding to nothing.

• Like 2

Just now, Pedro said:

Nope posting stuff like that would cause a tsunami of bile. 

Like a lot of people over here I’m sick of listening to police lies and incompetence. It’s very hard to believe a word they say.

The amount of utter crap they spin thinking they’re immune that then someone releases a vid or leaks an email showing them doing exactly what they said they didn’t do is mind numbing. 

Scrotes on bikes or in uniform, same old same old. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Sarah Everard thought that too 🙄

That’s a dumbass reply, wtf has she got to do with scrotes rioting .

There is nothing good about what happened to her but it has nothing to do with police trying to do their job while scrotes attack them for doing it .

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

That’s a dumbass reply, wtf has she got to do with scrotes rioting .

There is nothing good about what happened to her but it has nothing to do with police trying to do their job while scrotes attack them for doing it .

It’s pointing out its not as simple as goodies and baddies wearing hoodies or uniforms. 

Im sure you get that really. 

6 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

It’s pointing out its not as simple as goodies and baddies wearing hoodies or uniforms. 

Im sure you get that really. 

You live a nice part of UK. Go and park up in Hartcliffe or Southmead one night and then let me hear you say that .

I have first hand experience of places like that including Ely , they’re not like Wells .

• Like 1