Yens graveyard music thread

yen_powell

My wife and a few of her friends went to see Tina Turner in Cardiff back in the 90's, as they were walking to the concert venue a limo pulled up with blacked out windows a window rolled down in the back and it was Tina Turner she said to the wife i hope you enjoy the concert the wife said it made her night simple things and all that LOL anyway RIP TT

Oh and i sort of have a connection to this song as well

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 26/05/2023 at 19:54, Sir Fallsalot said:

My wife and a few of her friends went to see Tina Turner in Cardiff back in the 90's, as they were walking to the concert venue a limo pulled up with blacked out windows a window rolled down in the back and it was Tina Turner she said to the wife i hope you enjoy the concert the wife said it made her night simple things and all that LOL anyway RIP TT

Oh and i sort of have a connection to this song as well

What nutting in bushes?

43 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Never heard of them before, bloody ace :classic_cool:

When we were in Croatia one of the guys in the band we saw in that rough place had a clutch T shirt on, of course my missus couldn't wait to show him a photo of her with the band LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

I've never seen that before, Clarence Clemons is playing a mean tambourine there :classic_laugh:

He sold out after Darkness on the Edge of Town......went more poppy and commercial.

Not as much as Rod did obviously! 

• Like 1