Rainy Rainforest Ride in British Columbia

Grasshopper

As I sip my morning coffee I watch the light misty rain ? fall outside my window. Looks like a rainy ride today, I think to myself. A smile ?comes over my face, as I have realized that I love riding in the rain. Riding through the tall lush evergreens of the Pacific Northwest rainforest of British Columbia, is simply magical in the rain. A light mist forms and floats through the trees, the green seems to wrap around you and the smell is so very fresh. It's all good, until.......DUN DUN DUUUUN!!! The Big Red Gate ??......oh well, need to turn around and do it all over again...?

Bagheera & The Big Red Gate-3.jpg

Bagheera & The Big Red Gate-4.jpg

Bagheera & The Big Red Gate-9.jpg

• Like 4

Does the red gate close a private property? Surely that's not closed due to weather!

Nice video, great dirt road, marvelous for a proper blast in the dry.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Pedro said:

Does the red gate close a private property? Surely that's not closed due to weather!

Nice video, great dirt road, marvelous for a proper blast in the dry.

The red gate is for the logging company, if you pass the gate it goes down to the water where they route the trees to the tugboat, that takes them to the mill via water.  I guess they don't want people down there playing around.  Thanks for watching my video and yes, super fun when it is dry. ?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, XTreme said:

Fantastic! 

How many cameras do you have......or do you change position on them?

Thanks! ?

I have a bunch of GoPros as well as a GoPro 360.  I have mounts everywhere so I can capture the different angles.  I really have fun making my videos, I love riding and filming.  So fun when you get home to watch the footage as sometimes you are concentrating on the trail so much you can miss the awesomeness.  So fun...., wait I think I said that already...lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Thanks! ?

I have a bunch of GoPros as well as a GoPro 360.  I have mounts everywhere so I can capture the different angles.  I really have fun making my videos, I love riding and filming.  So fun when you get home to watch the footage as sometimes you are concentrating on the trail so much you can miss the awesomeness.  So fun...., wait I think I said that already...lol

They're superb vids!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1