Bike of the month submissions March 2023

Buckster

23 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Won't comment on the tow bar, but do you not feel tempted to replace those ugly brown/bronze exhaust tips with something chromed?

or just shorten them by a foot or two?

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I'm sorry I campaigned for you to be a moderator.

just like brexit Pedro, you wanted it, now live with it! 😂

• Haha 4

26 minutes ago, Skippy said:

I thought the submission had to have a bike in it? 🤣

Go get bummed in an abandoned village.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Buckster said:

No one cares what you think.

actually they do...

I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

He's still angry about Marquez

I won't say it out loud in the street, but I was actually rooting for Marquez. Not really because I like him but there is nothing cooler in any sport than seeing a champion come back from bad times and showing people why he was a champion in the first place.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Pedro said:

I won't say it out loud in the street, but I was actually rooting for Marquez. Not really because I like him but there is nothing cooler in any sport than seeing a champion come back from bad times and showing people why he was a champion in the first place.

agreed, 

Less that 4 hours to go to get any more entries in. Not a lot of point I admit given that there is a Harley with a totally awesome tow bar in the mix, but nothing ventured, nothing gained.

• Haha 2

I’m staggered you’ve added a knob to your bike and that hasn’t caused a cascade of nob jokes. 

Allow me to kick things off. 

Three men are marooned on an island desperately seeking a way to get off. 
A cannibal approaches them and flops his penis out. 'If the length of your three penises together is as big as mine, then I'll show you how to get off the island. Otherwise you'll be killed and eaten.' The native's nob was an incredible 20 inches. 

Getting off to a good start, the first man shows off his impressive 10 inches. The second man produces a 9-inch dick. Feeling confident, they urge Buck to get his tackle out. Buck does and reveals just one inch of manhood. After some nail-biting calculations the cannibal says, 'Okay fellas, you've managed to come up with the goods: I'll let you use my boat to escape'. 

As they were sailing to safety, the first bloke mentions how lucky they are that he's so well endowed. Likewise, the second bloke suggests that they are truly blessed at the length, of his schlong. Buck pipes up ' ... and you're damn lucky I had an erection!'

• Haha 6

41 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I’m staggered you’ve added a knob to your bike and that hasn’t caused a cascade of nob jokes. 

A cannibal approaches them and flops his penis out. 'If the length of your three penises together is as big as mine, then I'll show you how to get off the island. Otherwise you'll be killed and eaten.' The native's nob was an incredible 20 inches. 

Getting off to a good start, the first man shows off his impressive 10 inches. The second man produces a 9-inch dick. Feeling confident, they urge Buck to get his tackle out. Buck does and reveals just one inch of manhood. After some nail-biting calculations the cannibal says, 'Okay fellas, you've managed to come up with the goods: I'll let you use my boat to escape'. 

As they were sailing to safety, the first bloke mentions how lucky they are that he's so well endowed. Likewise, the second bloke suggests that they are truly blessed at the length, of his schlong. Buck pipes up ' ... and you're damn lucky I had an erection!'

Vine Wtf GIF

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Buck is on his way home from a darts match when his boot lace becomes undone. As he bends to retie it a sudden stabbing pain hits him. The darts in his pocket has punctured his knob in multiple places. As soon as he gets home he anxiously takes a piss and it sprays every where out of all the new holes.

In a panic he goes straight to his doctor the next morning. After explaining what had happened the doctor asks him to piss into a jar. The result is piss up the wall, piss all over the desk and piss dripping off the doctor himself.

The doctor thinks for a second, then gets a dry writing pad out of his desk and writes a name and address on it. "I want you to go and see this man, he'll sort you out."

"Is he a urologist?" asked Buck.

"No..... he's a world class flute player, he'll show you the best way to hold your knob when pissing."

• Haha 6