What a Twat!

Tango

26 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

They have added an extra level of joy to driving in Brizzle havenโ€™t they ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ค

They are road vermin, they are everywhere.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Other European countries sent a warning ahead saying donโ€™t do it, youโ€™ll regret it, we do.ย 

But listen to other countries.. NEVERย 

They are illegal here but unless the police do something people will continue to use them.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Buckster said:

They are illegal here but unless the police do something people will continue to use them.

Approved rental scooters are legal in trial areas. So long as you have a driving licence. Bet that guy doesnโ€™t have a driving licence!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Approved rental scooters are legal in trial areas. So long as you have a driving licence. Bet that guy doesnโ€™t have a driving licence!

Scotland isnโ€™t part of that trial.

• Like 1

A nice satisfying noise when he hits it. The speed he was going whilst obviously not paying attention, he's lucky he has broken a few ribs and sternum rather than killing a pensioner or small child who got in his way.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

A nice satisfying noise when he hits it. The speed he was going whilst obviously not paying attention, he's lucky he has broken a few ribs and sternum rather than killing a pensioner or small child who got in his way.

It is the delayed groan than I like.

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

They have added an extra level of joy to driving in Brizzle havenโ€™t they ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ค

Iโ€™ll admit that Iโ€™m partial to wizzing by them quite close on the Ducati, it has a suitable bark to make them jump ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

None of the fuckers that use them have any sort of licence.

They were supposed to get people out of their cars in the trial but theyโ€™re just being used by lazy yoofs and drug mules .

• Like 3

6 hours ago, boboneleg said:

None of the fuckers that use them have any sort of licence.

They were supposed to get people out of their cars in the trial but theyโ€™re just being used by lazy yoofs and drug mules .

I dunno about that but most of them definitely donโ€™t ride em like they have a driving licence to care about ๐Ÿ˜†

And yer they they do look like theyโ€™re used by people who would ordinarily walk to uni ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha 2

I used to work for neuron a couple of years ago and apparently everyone needed a licence to use them but what happened more often than not is a parent would hire the scooter on their account and give it to the kid, also the amount of people who we caught riding them two up was ridiculous, they weren't best pleased when we would drive by and remotely turn them off, but I agree as a trial to get people out of cars it's a failure.ย 

Also the unregulated ones are stupid, most of them will do 40mph or more which doesn't bode well for when you come off

• Like 3

19 hours ago, yen_powell said:

His soul just departed

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

I used to work for neuron a couple of years ago and apparently everyone needed a licence to use them but what happened more often than not is a parent would hire the scooter on their account and give it to the kid, also the amount of people who we caught riding them two up was ridiculous, they weren't best pleased when we would drive by and remotely turn them off, but I agree as a trial to get people out of cars it's a failure.ย 

Also the unregulated ones are stupid, most of them will do 40mph or more which doesn't bode well for when you come off

Lots of them in Bristol have been nicked , repainted and hot-rodded.ย  If you know the right peeps you can get the Hyabusa version of the scooter

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Lots of them in Bristol have been nicked , repainted and hot-rodded.ย  If you know the right peeps you can get the Hyabusa version of the scooter

Donโ€™t talk about tuning shit, you will scare the resident pussy.

• Haha 2

We have a lad on the estate with an electric bike. Christ that thing shifts. He's a very skilful rider as he can wheelie the thing for ages but yes he's going to hit something soon and hopefully injure himself and I'll be the first to laugh at him.

• Haha 4