XTreme

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Cos I've just ordered this Rack.....

a_shad6869-min.jpg.5bb9887fef0b1b54a806d12bc0d84878.jpg

.....and this Box!

dee.jpg.604bb6b5abc91e5ade3911b5a849d1a9.jpg

What you got to say about that?

Whats Up What GIF by Ryn Dean

I have been looking for a rack for awhile for my bike and have seen that Shad advertised but always thought it looked Big, be interesting to see how it looks on your bike.  

• Like 4

being as you don't carry a pillion Pete, could you not do something to bring that box down and forward, nearer the back of the seat rather than being on fucking stilts behind the bike ( and quite possibly abouve your shoulder height?)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MooN said:

being as you don't carry a pillion Pete, could you not do something to bring that box down and forward, nearer the back of the seat rather than being on fucking stilts behind the bike ( and quite possibly abouve your shoulder height?)

You do know this is Pete your talking to with his last top box he had to watch a video so he could remove it so he got no chance with tools

He's 
Useless GIF by hero0fwar

:classic_laugh:

• Haha 5

59 minutes ago, MooN said:

Steve Coogan Shrug GIF

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, MooN said:

It will definitely be above his shoulder height, he's a short arse. 

• Haha 5