Hernia Pandemic

XTreme

Since being diagnosed a week ago I've now found 11 guys either with hernias or just had them done.....all in the 50-70 age group!

Is there a fucking Hernia Pandemic going on?

And why now? You gotta wonder if there's some weakness caused by Covid and/or the vaccines, cos I'm pretty sure all of the bunch have had one or the other, or both?

What you reckon? Is this something for @zzzak to investigate?

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Since being diagnosed a week ago I've now found 11 guys either with hernias or just had them done.....all in the 50-70 age group!

And why now? You gotta wonder if there's some weakness caused by Covid and/or the vaccines, cos I'm pretty sure all of the bunch have had one or the other, or both?

It's a result of all that super tight flared jean wearing in the 70s. Your groins never gained the strength to hold your internal jibbly bits in as previous generations did. When all the pensioners switched to the elasticated tracksuit bottoms something was bound to give.

That'll be 20 Euros for my medical diagnosis, you can claim that back on your medical insurance.

• Haha 7

26 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I’d be more concerned about having hunting out guys with inguinal hernias as a pastime. 

• Haha 3

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I’d be more concerned about having hunting out guys with inguinal hernias as a pastime. 

I'm not hunting them out.....I just happened to mention my situation and they volunteered the information.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Are they all in your peer group by any chance?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Marcel said:

Have any of them met up with you at those abandoned villages .?

It’s some sort of dago midget bummer club.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, XTreme said:

I'm not hunting them out.....I just happened to mention my situation and they volunteered the information.

You should form a club. A club tie would be good, no, actually a club truss would be better.

• Haha 2

Down to a non-exitstant exercise regime imo

Lazy fecker

Work From Home Sleeping GIF

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, yen_powell said:

It's a result of all that super tight flared jean wearing in the 70s. Your groins never gained the strength to hold your internal jibbly bits in as previous generations did. When all the pensioners switched to the elasticated tracksuit bottoms something was bound to give.

That'll be 20 Euros for my medical diagnosis, you can claim that back on your medical insurance.

that's fashion for you it's ok till it all goes wrong and sometimes it can become expensive 😩

• Like 1