Bastards

Cupid Stunt

Shithouse experts said 5 years ago there'd be no ice left by 2022, I had to scrape some off the car this morning, wankers.

Climate change is the new religion, and like most starting back in the days of witch doctors telling everyone what they must to do, it's total horse shit

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

Shithouse experts said 5 years ago there'd be no ice left by 2022, I had to scrape some off the car this morning, wankers.

Climate change is the new religion, and like most starting back in the days of witch doctors telling everyone what they must to do, it's total horse shit

Shut up! He will start again.

Snl Bag GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha 4

Belief is a wise wager. Granted that faith cannot be proved, what harm will come to you if you gamble on its truth and it proves false? If you gain, you gain all; if you lose, you lose nothing. Wager, then, without hesitation, that He exists.

Blaise Pascal

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

You have risen in my estimation, of course climate change is a hoax, it started as greenhouse gases and then global cooling followed by warming and when none of those happened they just grouped it all together and called it climate change, one size fits all.

People that believe in it are brain damaged from eating squirrel brains which is more common than you think.

Harley Rama Harley Rama

Krishna Krishna

By the way Greta is a registered actress who spent a day on her skool strike and was discovered by a journalist who happened to be walking past, wasn't that lucky, anyone want to take a guess at her extended family ?

Imagine my surprise.

grett.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Buckster said:

Told You So Comedy GIF by NETFLIX

Harley Krishna Harley Krishna
Krishna Krishna Harley Harley
Harley Rama Harley Rama
Rama Rama Harley Harley

Bless you brother.

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, Tango said:

Belief is a wise wager. Granted that faith cannot be proved, what harm will come to you if you gamble on its truth and it proves false? If you gain, you gain all; if you lose, you lose nothing. Wager, then, without hesitation, that He exists.

Blaise Pascal

Confused Mark Wahlberg GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Tango said:

Blaise Pascal

You have a lot to lose, if it's a falsehood then it was created by men to control your actions and thoughts, giving in to that gives the liars who set themselves up as messangers an upper hand over your life and your potential.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cupid Stunt said:

You have a lot to lose, if it's a falsehood then it was created by men to control your actions and thoughts, giving in to that gives the liars who set themselves up as messangers an upper hand over your life and your potential.

The Walking Dead Sasha GIF by The Paley Center for Media

I was in Iceland a few weeks ago, spent a few days touring round looking at things including glaciers. There are a few big permanent ice cap type things with various glaciers passing down through surrounding mountains from them. I cannot recall the exact distances but guides told us that those that we saw were now several kilometres shorter than they were a few years back. It's not proof of climate change but it would seem to indicate that something is happening. Im not interested in getting into an argument about the pro's/cons of it, just my 2 cents.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Nute said:

I was in Iceland a few weeks ago, spent a few days touring round looking at things including glaciers. There are a few big permanent ice cap type things with various glaciers passing down through surrounding mountains from them. I cannot recall the exact distances but guides told us that those that we saw were now several kilometres shorter than they were a few years back. It's not proof of climate change but it would seem to indicate that something is happening. Im not interested in getting into an argument about the pro's/cons of it, just my 2 cents.

taxing us to death  wont make them taller ... thousands of years back they was probably smaller than they are now... 

• Thanks 1

We are back in the dark ages, where facts don't have as much weight as feelings and fear.
This time round the loonies were not ignored like those in the past hundred years who simply faded away, no the big globalist corporations saw an opportunity to create the new religion to steer the masses back under control with the pending decline in fossil fuel use there;s literally $Trillions up for grabs in the change to renewables but not just money, it's power too, Kissinger agreements to use oil as a control mechanism will eventually fade and long term planners are taking measures to maintain control, power and wealth.

zzzak is partially right but rather than resort to faked photoshop images and tenuous connections it easier to just follow the money (George Soros does fund Extinction Rebelion as well as Black Lives Matter) but if you want to see the truth as regards climate, sea levels, melting glaciers etc then take a look at the Climate Discussion Nexus (https://climatediscussionnexus.com)

Remember, the massive investors don't just favour change as that's the only time they can make killings on stocks but they are wealthy and powerful enough to create change and steer it, wars and other global events included
George Soros' own words "In a civilised World people like me would be allowed to exist"

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cupid Stunt said:

We are back in the dark ages, where facts don't have as much weight as feelings and fear.
This time round the loonies were not ignored like those in the past hundred years who simply faded away, no the big globalist corporations saw an opportunity to create the new religion to steer the masses back under control with the pending decline in fossil fuel use there;s literally $Trillions up for grabs in the change to renewables but not just money, it's power too, Kissinger agreements to use oil as a control mechanism will eventually fade and long term planners are taking measures to maintain control, power and wealth.

zzzak is partially right but rather than resort to faked photoshop images and tenuous connections it easier to just follow the money (George Soros does fund Extinction Rebelion as well as Black Lives Matter) but if you want to see the truth as regards climate, sea levels, melting glaciers etc then take a look at the Climate Discussion Nexus (https://climatediscussionnexus.com)

Remember, the massive investors don't just favour change as that's the only time they can make killings on stocks but they are wealthy and powerful enough to create change and steer it, wars and other global events included
George Soros' own words "In a civilised World people like me would be allowed to exist"

'zzzak is partially right but rather than resort to faked photoshop images' can you elaborate please, thanks.

5 minutes ago, zzzak said:

'zzzak is partially right but rather than resort to faked photoshop images' can you elaborate please, thanks.

Do you not reverse image search content before posting it?

9 minutes ago, zzzak said:

I didn't look into all your images as I assume your sources are suspect but I did remember searching that one with George Soros and Greta together some years ago and it's a fake, the original was with Al Gore and George got photoshopped in his place

Here it is:
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-altered-photo-greta-soros-idUSKBN2AQ231
I can't be arsed to check the others as you should do that yourself

10 minutes ago, Cupid Stunt said:

I didn't look into all your images as I assume your sources are suspect but I did remember searching that one with George Soros and Greta together some years ago and it's a fake, the original was with Al Gore and George got photoshopped in his place

Here it is:
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-altered-photo-greta-soros-idUSKBN2AQ231
I can't be arsed to check the others as you should do that yourself

That's one image, the fact remains that she is a Rothschild which is why politicians fawn over her and her climate lies.

15 minutes ago, Cupid Stunt said:

Do you not reverse image search content before posting it?

This should be in the joke section, it’s the funniest thing I have seen on this site.

3B443532-05AE-4985-A7FA-18BAF5A0E3F8.gif.ef9679b80ec9ee82b3737e9549d2475a.gif.2a2c86f6d595fef2410c95f01dbfac52.gif

• Haha 2