Up on the mountain with some old cow!

Sir Fallsalot

Managed to persuade myself to go out on the bike this afternoon same old story didn't feel like going out but once i was out i didn't want to go home  

Usual route over Eggy this old girl was blocking the track and wouldn't move so thought i'd take a photo but she mooved on as i went for the camera

IMG_9006.thumb.JPG.f791c6b38c21f00b670a2e0445120a63.JPG

Wanted to check out a couple of lanes i hadn't ridden before the first one was challenging enough to make it interesting but short enough not to wear me out no photos of that one but this was the other pretty easy going and mostly broken tarmac got to check with the council to see if its legal now

IMG_9007.thumb.JPG.e0567f96c050b01b4ab1e63bbb0f34bc.JPG 

Followed some bike tracks though the forestry this is as far as i could go or should i say let myself go on my own might have to come back with a mate to explore further. the bike is laying down because it was too steep and soft to use the stand and i was busting for a piss been holding it in for a few hours almost pissed myself trying to get it out 

IMG_9011.thumb.JPG.e24d00932f3c22e12a4499c256d9a913.JPG

Dropping back out of the forestry the way i came in looked a lot steeper from here than when i rode up

IMG_E9014.thumb.JPG.4e457202f82c2ec5d0a081b8b76c8739.JPG

Headed back to the forestry near to where my parents live and had a little play riding over a small log very tame to what the enduro boys do but after half a dozen goes i was pooped i need more bike time for sure

Headed home from here down my secret lane near my home haven't been up it for a while next time me thinks

IMG_9019.thumb.JPG.f2e07eb13a6750b3b281a878643250b9.JPG

IMG_9020.thumb.JPG.606b14af3e33ba308e9962182baf2625.JPG

IMG_9021.thumb.JPG.d74388db1f99299e730476108b9d1a73.JPG

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Managed to persuade myself to go out on the bike this afternoon same old story didn't feel like going out but once i was out i didn't want to go home  

Usual route over Eggy this old girl was blocking the track and wouldn't move so thought i'd take a photo but she mooved on as i went for the camera

IMG_9006.thumb.JPG.f791c6b38c21f00b670a2e0445120a63.JPG

Wanted to check out a couple of lanes i hadn't ridden before the first one was challenging enough to make it interesting but short enough not to wear me out no photos of that one but this was the other pretty easy going and mostly broken tarmac got to check with the council to see if its legal now

IMG_9007.thumb.JPG.e0567f96c050b01b4ab1e63bbb0f34bc.JPG 

Followed some bike tracks though the forestry this is as far as i could go or should i say let myself go on my own might have to come back with a mate to explore further. the bike is laying down because it was too steep and soft to use the stand and i was busting for a piss been holding it in for a few hours almost pissed myself trying to get it out 

IMG_9011.thumb.JPG.e24d00932f3c22e12a4499c256d9a913.JPG

Dropping back out of the forestry the way i came in looked a lot steeper from here than when i rode up

IMG_E9014.thumb.JPG.4e457202f82c2ec5d0a081b8b76c8739.JPG

Headed back to the forestry near to where my parents live and had a little play riding over a small log very tame to what the enduro boys do but after half a dozen goes i was pooped i need more bike time for sure

Headed home from here down my secret lane near my home haven't been up it for a while next time me thinks

IMG_9019.thumb.JPG.f2e07eb13a6750b3b281a878643250b9.JPG

IMG_9020.thumb.JPG.606b14af3e33ba308e9962182baf2625.JPG

IMG_9021.thumb.JPG.d74388db1f99299e730476108b9d1a73.JPG

Cool videos!

• Like 2

Excellent Fred!

13 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

i was busting for a piss been holding it in for a few hours almost pissed myself trying to get it out 

Why didn't you just piss where you were?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Excellent Fred!

Why didn't you just piss where you were?

Old age Pete i used to be able to hold on as long as i liked when i felt like i needed a wee but now i cant and forget about it until its too late and i really have to go 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Nice one Fred, I think I might struggle to get my CRF over that log .  How did the mirror mount work out ?

Forgot about that, it works great sticks out enough so i cant even see my elbow and one thing that surprised me was it doesn't vibrate as much as the one on the XR or the Dog does except when its ticking over that is

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Old age Pete i used to be able to hold on as long as i liked when i felt like i needed a wee but now i cant and forget about it until its too late and i really have to go 

I just piss wherever I am! Couldn't give a fuck!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

18 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I just piss wherever I am! Couldn't give a fuck!

I usually do as well but i kept putting it off today for some reason probably because it never went above 4c all day and i couldn't find it LOL

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I usually do as well but i kept putting it off today for some reason probably because it never went above 4c all day and i couldn't find it LOL

So it looks fred had a sex change.....

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

You've been spying on me i thought i saw something in the woods it was a flash from your binocular lenses i believe

I’d need a fucking microscope, not binoculars.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Forgot about that, it works great sticks out enough so i cant even see my elbow and one thing that surprised me was it doesn't vibrate as much as the one on the XR or the Dog does except when its ticking over that is

Probably being mounted on the handguards serves as a vibration dampener?

7 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Probably being mounted on the handguards serves as a vibration dampener?

I thought that but they are metal and bolted directly to the handlebars so no damping there the bike feels smooth though the bars but you notice the vibration in the footrests as soon as you get on it but you stop noticing it pretty quick

12 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I thought that but they are metal and bolted directly to the handlebars so no damping there the bike feels smooth though the bars but you notice the vibration in the footrests as soon as you get on it but you stop noticing it pretty quick

Good handlebar, then.

• Like 1