Hello

Nute

Thanks for the welcome. 

One wheel is an EUC - 

This is a random clip I found on YouTube, not video of me. I just bumble around my village as it’s a practical way of getting to the shops. Used to use it for travelling around London but as they have become more popular and some people ride like idiots plod are more proactive in stopping people and I can’t risk 6 points. 

They do go pretty quick but I think you’d have to be clinically insane to do 60 on one. 

I got into bikes when my wife said she was going to do the CBT and I went along to keep her company. She didn’t take to it but I did. I’ve had a few mental/odd cars ( still do) and this is just the logical progression. Plus my brother and a few friends have bikes, and they are great fun. 

• Like 7

9 hours ago, Nute said:

Hi all, I’m relatively new to two wheels. Long time on 4 and even a few years on one, no one told me two was such fun…

Hello Nute, welcome🙂

41 minutes ago, Nute said:

Thanks for the welcome. 

One wheel is an EUC - 

This is a random clip I found on YouTube, not video of me. I just bumble around my village as it’s a practical way of getting to the shops. Used to use it for travelling around London but as they have become more popular and some people ride like idiots plod are more proactive in stopping people and I can’t risk 6 points. 

They do go pretty quick but I think you’d have to be clinically insane to do 60 on one. 

I got into bikes when my wife said she was going to do the CBT and I went along to keep her company. She didn’t take to it but I did. I’ve had a few mental/odd cars ( still do) and this is just the logical progression. Plus my brother and a few friends have bikes, and they are great fun. 

You'll have to give us a vid with you on that.....it looks wild! :classic_laugh:

• Like 1