Me again.

zzzak

So any photos of the Earth yet, maybe the odd astronaut looked up at the sky and fired off his Hasselblad 500c loaded with Ektachrome 160 ASA and took a photo, you would think that they would wouldn't you ?

Come on, at least one of them would have taken a shot of home, 

• Haha 2

Lol, all the flat earthers trawl the internet for reasons why photos and other things showing that the earth is round are faked, but they never offer evidence to support their own theory. If it’s flat show me the edge. Should be easy enough so photos of the edge please…

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

34 minutes ago, Nute said:

Lol, all the flat earthers trawl the internet for reasons why photos and other things showing that the earth is round are faked, but they never offer evidence to support their own theory. If it’s flat show me the edge. Should be easy enough so photos of the edge please…

Zzzak's conspiracy theories know no limits Nute!

46 minutes ago, Nute said:

B512B3AE-DE9F-4043-92EF-112065EFD447.jpeg

• Haha 4

I can’t remember where I was , on a beach some where looking out to sea and you could see the curvature of the earth on the horizon , so it’s fucking round not flat. .

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Anything @Buckster?

NASA have about 1.5 million pictures of Earth. Many of them are on the internet, we have photos from satellites, photos from aircraft, hot air balloons, drones and even tall buildings, all showing the earths curvature. We have photos of satellites and the ISS and we can see these and of course the moon with the naked eye or with simple optical devices like telescopes. Yet somehow according to our resident pot head, none of these things exist. What can we learn from this?

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Buckster said:

NASA have about 1.5 million pictures of Earth. Many of them are on the internet, we have photos from satellites, photos from aircraft, hot air balloons, drones and even tall buildings, all showing the earths curvature. We have photos of satellites and the ISS and we can see these and of course the moon with the naked eye or with simple optical devices like telescopes. Yet somehow according to our resident pot head, none of these things exist. What can we learn from this?

He should go stand on a beach somewhere 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

He should go stand on a beach somewhere 

At least he would be away from the internet. The net isn’t a good place for mentally ill people.

• Haha 2

The question is: what do the people who "faked" all these photos have to gain from doing so? That's a huge investment in terms of time and money, so there must be a huge potential gain from it, no? Or did they do it as a hugely elaborate joke? I patiently await the explanation. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Tango said:

The question is: what do the people who "faked" all these photos have to gain from doing so? That's a huge investment in terms of time and money, so there must be a huge potential gain from it, no? Or did they do it as a hugely elaborate joke? I patiently await the explanation. 

and what exactly is the moon and is it flat?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tango said:

And another thing , Crop circles…  the time effort and organisation put in to them … people with far to much time on their hands 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Six30 said:

And another thing , Crop circles…  the time effort and organisation put in to them … people with far to much time on their hands 

And another thing......Paul McCartney!

Man you've been a naughty boy
You let your face grow long

spacer.png

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

And another thing......Paul McCartney!

Man you've been a naughty boy
You let your face grow long

spacer.png

He was replaced by a lizard person early on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Zzzak you do realize the pirate of  carabean at worlds end was just a movie wright...

He thinks that is a documentary.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

No.....William Shepherd!

1966 and 1967......bit of a difference?

spacer.png

William Shepherd, the astronaut? Just how deep is this rabbit hole?

• Haha 2