Wotcha watching?

Slowlycatchymonkey

1 hour ago, yen_powell said:

Tomaaaaaaaaato.

I watched all of that.  Loved it Daisy May is a very funny lady.    I used to like the psychotic woman hard case.   Laughed at her a lot. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Saul said:

I watched all of that.  Loved it Daisy May is a very funny lady.    I used to like the psychotic woman hard case.   Laughed at her a lot. 

Mandy or something wasn't it. Great character, I've known a few people like that, you always have to be careful what you say as they take offence so easily.

I don't know if you watched Daisy May in The Witchfinder General comedy. I quite liked it, it got cancelled after one series though.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, yen_powell said:

I don't know if you watched Daisy May in The Witchfinder General comedy. I quite liked it, it got cancelled after one series though.

I will look for that.   I liked her in Taskmaster also 

17 hours ago, Saul said:

Who hasn’t endured a Mandy? 😂

The tattoo episode was brilliant 🤩 

• Haha 2

Just finished watching Black Earth Rising on Netflix, really deep, figured out the plot twist by the second episode but that’s the norm for me and it didn’t spoil the rest of the series.

Whatched "SlingShot", about Dean Kamen.

Dean Kamen became famous for inventing the Segway even though most of his work has been in the medical field, and is dedicating part of his life to water purifying systems to solve the worldwide drinking water problem. A great inventor and an amazing guy, it's worth a watch.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Six30 said:

said about this before , Dark , on netflix , watch it , your thank me later

Watch last last month. Tricky as it keeps going back and forth but enjoyed it.

• Like 1

Blue Light on BBC iplayer.   Started slow but got very good.  Just finished it, well worth a watch.  

Also on iplayer.  Beyond Paradise, load of wash over tosh but entertaining.    Also filmed in several locations around here.   Supposedly based in Devon but all I have spotted is pretty close to where I live.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Saul said:

Blue Light on BBC iplayer.   Started slow but got very good.  Just finished it, well worth a watch.  

Also on iplayer.  Beyond Paradise, load of wash over tosh but entertaining.    Also filmed in several locations around here.   Supposedly based in Devon but all I have spotted is pretty close to where I live.  

I've watched the first three, I like that it's not 'murder murder murder' all the time, rather solving other crimes or problems instead.

18 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

I've watched the first three, I like that it's not 'murder murder murder' all the time, rather solving other crimes or problems instead.

That's why they stopped filming Bergerac, eventually everyone on Jersey was dead.

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, Buckster said:

That's why they stopped filming Bergerac, eventually everyone on Jersey was dead.

Yeah, what's that one called Midsummer mystery's or something like that ?  I go through Midsomer Norton quite a lot but people are still alive, I haven't seen any death and destruction .

25 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Yeah, what's that one called Midsummer mystery's or something like that ?  I go through Midsomer Norton quite a lot but people are still alive, I haven't seen any death and destruction .

House prices went down for a while because there were so many empty ones.

• Like 1

I'm on book 5 of the Slow Horses series now. They get better with each new one. Gutted there are only three after this current one. It's their leader Jackson Lamb that has me hooked, he's so funny with his racist, sexist, fattist remarks, I'm creasing up. His personal habits are revolting though. It's like a few years on this forum but speeded up.

This may actually make me sign up for Apple TV to watch the tv series.