Birthday Moto Tour!!

Sofia

11 hours ago, Sofia said:

Well Bob, lets organize a Louigi Moto bike trip to the South of Portugal then! What do you think!?  Would be cool to see the red machines in Alentejo! 

It would be well cool but those guys are only interested in racing , I don't think they have a suitable bike to tour on :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 20/01/2023 at 23:02, Sofia said:

As nice as it is to enjoy a day in a super luxurious place, with the greenest of greens around you wherever you look, it's very “resortie”, not very genuine and hard to walk a dog when they keep knicking the golfers balls from the Ts or jumping in the Golf Course manicured ponds and lakes!! Funny, but not for long, those golfing guys get very angry ( look at Trump!)  and they have weapons in the Golf bags and buggies to chase us!!! 

When i was a kid our elderly neighbours dog was ours, it used to go everywhere with me and my brother. Every few months we used to hide in the ferns at the local golf course and the dog would fetch the balls they were driving down to a blind green and then we'd sell them back to the golfers once we got enough 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

10 hours ago, busabeast said:

Be good to see if they'd make it all that way or I spose they could be crated over and ridden the few miles from the airport

Motorbike rental is part of the tour for those that prefer it. More flexible option. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

When i was a kid our elderly neighbours dog was ours, it used to go everywhere with me and my brother. Every few months we used to hide in the ferns at the local golf course and the dog would fetch the balls they were driving down to a blind green and then we'd sell them back to the golfers once we got enough 

What an amazing business idea!!! 

• Haha 1

On 22/01/2023 at 17:03, Sofia said:

What an amazing business idea!!! 

It’s as old as time in golf courses. I Espinho, mainland Europe’s oldest golf course has a road going through it. Perfect for kids to hide in those bushes prowling for golf balls before their owners make it to cross the road.

• Like 1

On 21/01/2023 at 12:06, yen_powell said:

Somewhere in Portugal there is a giraffe with a guilty secret.

The drawing on the traffic signs matches that neck, too:

image.thumb.jpeg.cee7875ea7f048c4308aa29c8aa5ec8c.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4