4th Weekend in January!

XTreme

Not been on the bike for a month, and I'm not sure this weekend will be any different.

Weather is forecast to be around 10C and cloudy, and we've had a few days of rain so the roads are still wet.

Still trying to get over this virus as well.....week 3 now! 

So the outlook is bleak here......but I do have a lot of work to get through to keep me busy.

What about you?

• Like 2

Weatherman says the milder weather may not reach the east of England till after the weekend....so this weekend i will just be doing the same old stuff......bugger all. 😂 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

Even though I'm getting up there in age...no need to to remind you twats..I still have the body of a Adonis...you can say it's like prince on steroids. 

received_10154762911021748.jpeg

Fatboy GIF by BlocBoy JB

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Even though I'm getting up there in age...no need to to remind you twats..I still have the body of a Adonis...you can say it's like prince on steroids. 

received_10154762911021748.jpeg

Gay

• Haha 1

Got home at 03:00 last night, after going to dinner with my brother and a friend. This morning I was on the phone for an hour at 08:30, and now feeling a little tired. 

It seems the weather has passed and tomorrow we should see no more rain for a few days. On sunday morning I will ride south, don't know where I'll end up, if at home or somewhere, I hope it's somewhere else as I do miss being on the bike for a couple of days of moving around. 

• Like 3

Rode to work this morning, had a site meeting, sprayed a bit of yellow paint about a bit and then had to go and get some software loaded at our Town Hall because our ICT department won't give me their password. Everyone is panicking about the move to our new town hall as there is no where to park, everyone has to come in by train, foot or push bike. Apparently one of our councillors was in this morning telling everyone that special bays are to be set aside for their use only in the surrounding streets. Good luck to them on that, even the illegal parking places are full up.

Twas a bit chilly this morning, -1C according to the weather report, +3C according to my bike which seems to over read in all weathers compared to my Kawasaki which was spot on. I had my heated vest switched on and my 2 finger gloves on, heated grips set to half way. I had to turn them off when I hit town as I was getting a bit warm. Came home in thin motocross gloves, bike is now covered in white salt.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, XTreme said:

Not been on the bike for a month, and I'm not sure this weekend will be any different.

Weather is forecast to be around 10C and cloudy, and we've had a few days of rain so the roads are still wet.

What about you?

I'd kill for 10C so I could ride a bit.

No, I'll be hanging out in  the house, waiting on warmer days, Gonna be awhile though...

High temps.jpg

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

Rode to work this morning, had a site meeting, sprayed a bit of yellow paint about a bit and then had to go and get some software loaded at our Town Hall because our ICT department won't give me their password. Everyone is panicking about the move to our new town hall as there is no where to park, everyone has to come in by train, foot or push bike. Apparently one of our councillors was in this morning telling everyone that special bays are to be set aside for their use only in the surrounding streets. Good luck to them on that, even the illegal parking places are full up.

Twas a bit chilly this morning, -1C according to the weather report, +3C according to my bike which seems to over read in all weathers compared to my Kawasaki which was spot on. I had my heated vest switched on and my 2 finger gloves on, heated grips set to half way. I had to turn them off when I hit town as I was getting a bit warm. Came home in thin motocross gloves, bike is now covered in white salt.

Will you be able to squeeze your bike in anywhere ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Will you be able to squeeze your bike in anywhere ?

I don't know yet. The whole site is surrounded by hoarding, so can't see any nooks, crannies or squeezy spaces yet. There is an area of motorcycle parking belonging to the new hospital behind our building, but that has permit signs and is walked through constantly by the great unwashed. And by great unwashed I mean, down and outs, drug addicts, drunks, scooter riding phone thieves etc. You can see how close we are to the new hospital, that's the side of the new town hall behind the wooden hoarding. It has this side and the front which are not fenced off to me. The front is the cycle super highway, cameras watch and fine people crossing over it. There is a lift for cyclists down to the 70 cycle spaces, I am wondering how large a lift it is!!!!

image.png.dab0a65b269c2b34be2f0c5f9122b920.png

• Like 3