First of 2023

MooN

Got out for a couple of ours on the tiger this afternoon, overcast and dampish but pleasantly positive temperatures.

I rode Northwards into the Forét D'Othe and had a troll round just following my nose. I only stopped a couple of times cos I'm using my phone for pics and it's a palaver with winter gloves etc. I found some nice, not too wet, gravel tracksnorth of Esnon and followed it round in a loop bringing me back alomost to it's starting point about 8 or 10 km laterIMG_2822.thumb.JPG.e55ad79047bff299b7e86b702e8c474f.JPG

IMG_2826.thumb.JPG.e36a4ae0b3309813c24c0e789a042c8b.JPG

Having been northish for about 45 minutes, I turned east and rode towards what would have been a nice sunset had the clouds not been quite so thick

IMG_2828.thumb.JPG.a000cd4f27e875fe097d7c58891cd3e6.JPG

IMG_2835.thumb.JPG.7520793e012211ff2fb74fa802f05e01.JPG

Light was failing so I turned southwards and left a bit back towards Home along some nice open back roads IMG_2839.thumb.JPG.c447921b30197b806ea1495066ff1552.JPG

Got home just as dusk started setting in.  

• Like 10

My day today has mainly consisted of hanging a new rear door, started at 11 or so finished at 3 ish.

Got to say those electric planers are worth their money I ended up needing to take 4mm off the lock side and 0.7mm off the hinge side and that was done in 3 passes of the plane.

All I need to do now is fit the catflap and paint it so it's sealed and it's finished, here's to hoping it doesn't rain over the next couple of days otherwise the door will be fucked 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, busabeast said:

My day today has mainly consisted of hanging a new rear door, started at 11 or so finished at 3 ish.

Got to say those electric planers are worth their money I ended up needing to take 4mm off the lock side and 0.7mm off the hinge side and that was done in 3 passes of the plane.

All I need to do now is fit the catflap and paint it so it's sealed and it's finished, here's to hoping it doesn't rain over the next couple of days otherwise the door will be fucked 

dont hold your breath 😬

16 minutes ago, skyrider said:

dont hold your breath 😬

No im not, I'm wondering if I should go cover the outside with a tarp only issue with that is will the tarp just collect water and make it easier for the water to saturate the door in a localised spot rather than leaving it open 

9 hours ago, Pedro said:

Good stuff, your reports make me want to go to France.

Then you remember that cunt lives there so you don’t go after all.

• Haha 3