Last Ride of 2022

Earache

39 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Amazing stuff.... I can only dream of riding those locations... 

Canada isn't far away and we do trips like this 5-6 times per summer - you're welcome to tag along on one.

That is, unless your TOTY status prevents your passing the border scrutiny to enter the USA.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Earache said:

Canada isn't far away and we do trips like this 5-6 times per summer - you're welcome to tag along on one.

That is, unless your TOTY status prevents your passing the border scrutiny to enter the USA.

No problem entering the USA... With my work I can only get away 1 week at a  time... It would be a long haul for me to reach those locations and to make it back in a week...

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Marcel said:

No problem entering the USA... With my work I can only get away 1 week at a  time... It would be a long haul for me to reach those locations and to make it back in a week...

I hear ya - did northern Maine and back in a week last summer - a lot of long days in the saddle.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Earache said:

I hear ya - did northern Maine and back in a week last summer - a lot of long days in the saddle.

I was planning to enter the US this pass summer... But had a series  of break down on the ktm... It pretty well ate my summer running back and forth to the dealer... I think it's all sorted now.... Time will tell... 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Great photos @Earache  :classic_cool:

Why is Lake Powell disappearing like that ?

Continuing drought in Southwestern US and over-extraction of water by California, Nevada and New Mexico. Those states face a real water crisis if their populations don't start shrinking soon. The Colorado River, which feeds Powell and Lake Mead, barely flows now and the Lakes are at 26% of their former levels. I have no idea what the solution is, but the Southwest is just about out of water.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Earache said:

Continuing drought in Southwestern US and over-extraction of water by California, Nevada and New Mexico. Those states face a real water crisis if their populations don't start shrinking soon. The Colorado River, which feeds Powell and Lake Mead, barely flows now and the Lakes are at 26% of their former levels. I have no idea what the solution is, but the Southwest is just about out of water.

I'm wondering how long the world can keep ignoring population, half the population and you half the problem.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I'm wondering how long the world can keep ignoring population, half the population and you half the problem.

Yeh all Harley riders should be culled 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I think the Chinese tried that and now they have a shortage of people to make things so their economy is shrinking 

elmo-sesame-street.gif.5e7120c5d4678509a495dafe013b7602.gif

6 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I think the Chinese tried that and now they have a shortage of people to make things so their economy is shrinking 

elmo-sesame-street.gif.5e7120c5d4678509a495dafe013b7602.gif

The whole world has to do it gradually not just one country, but it will never happen no money in it Bob

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I might be a twat for saying this... But  what did you expect... It's a desert afterall.. There's only so much water to go around... It's like people building these mansions s on the shoreline on the east coast and cry when half of their property floats by...didnt you realize we have tropical storms form time to time.... There's one being built wright this moment in my town ... 1 million dallors house...i know the contractor who got the built... 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...