Last photo you took.

Saul

Looking through my pics to get rid of what I took last night.    After each visit we do at work I have to send in a report including anything we use.   When my clinician issues anything I have to list expiry dates and batch numbers.   Rather than delay him I just take a quick snap so he can get on without me slowing him down.     Leaves some odd stuff in my camera roll that I get rid of.  

C65D96B9-D672-4F5D-8917-E70B0CA94056.jpeg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Saul said:

Looking through my pics to get rid of what I took last night.    After each visit we do at work I have to send in a report including anything we use.   When my clinician issues anything I have to list expiry dates and batch numbers.   Rather than delay him I just take a quick snap so he can get on without me slowing him down.     Leaves some odd stuff in my camera roll that I get rid of.  

C65D96B9-D672-4F5D-8917-E70B0CA94056.jpeg

A capsule of cyanide eh?

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Last photo on my phone which i obviously didn't take, was from late last Friday night on the pop in the smoking area of some shithole in Merthyr 

!cid_C4382BEF-E8C9-4E77-B2B2-D489CB91002E.thumb.jpg.7ac965449c9a98447a05e1adb613aabd.jpg

is that John Terry in the background

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

That looks like a 3000 calorie breakfast , perfect for young 'uns  :classic_biggrin:

She was off to do horse stuff so that will be burnt off 😉       

When we got in the cafe I told her to take her coat off, she said no because people wouldn't know she was a proper equestrian, suppose part of being 17 is giving a fuck what strangers in the cafe think  🤣  

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

She was chuffed with it for sure.    It was just nice to spend some time with her, such a good kid.   The best behaved of my tribe for sure.   I am normally dealing with the dramas of the other two and sometimes the good one is left to her own devices which is not fair.    I always spoil her if I get the chance 😉

Happy with her Oss

582A78A9-DB7A-4DB7-A672-7A26F361245D.jpeg

7A50A0A3-4237-4AB0-9E85-F79E0B544AF7.jpeg

DB1E6BA7-CF2C-481D-BA7B-FE754ABC23B1.jpeg

• Like 7