Result!

Tango

2 minutes ago, Tango said:

OK, enough of the doom and gloom! 

Your chance to post something positive that has happened! Spread the good news! 😎👍

Good initiative Bob!

Just trying to think of something positive now! :classic_unsure:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

I took out a kind of "top up" insurance for healthcare some time back, but when my OH started work she gets this top up insurance as part of her package and can include me in it too! Hoorah! BUT, when I tried to cancel the my top up insurance they put all manner of obstacles in the way and refused to cancel it! BOO!  BUT, then the French government passed a law that says that you can cancel this type of insurance anytime after the first year, without penalties or charges! Hoorah!! So I've now managed to cancel the insurance and save 150€/month! Fuckin' excellent!! 😎👍👍😂

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Erm apart from the house move fuck all

House move, mate. Gotta be good? Hopefully your work situation will sort itself out soon. 👍

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Tango said:

House move, mate. Gotta be good? Hopefully your work situation will sort itself out soon. 👍

Yeah house move is pretty much finished and settled in, and it needs to sort itself out we are fucked otherwise, I've applied for 27 jobs over the last week and half a heard back from 1....

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Today I'll settle for...

The BSA dealer called today. The bike is looking like it will be delivered end Jan beginning Feb to Fowlups (who will have a demo bike in a couple of days time). Course this could likely all be bull but we had a really good conversation and I was left feeling pretty enthusiastic. He had also seen that YouTube reviewer slagging it off and we had quite some fun tearing that up 😆

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Today I'll settle for...

The BSA dealer called today. The bike is looking like it will be delivered end Jan beginning Feb to Fowlups (who will have a demo bike in a couple of days time). Course this could likely all be bull but we had a really good conversation and I was left feeling pretty enthusiastic. He had also seen that YouTube reviewer slagging it off and we had quite some fun tearing that up 😆

what bsa ? another new bike

I stayed for three days somewhere where I had to switch off traction control to be able to move 1 meter from the overnight parking location as the rear wheel sunk a little into the sand.

I like that a lot 😎

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Yep Mr Slowly saw a pic of me sitting on one at the NEC last year and asked me if I'd like one for my 50th, not gonna turn that down!

what model

11 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Yep Mr Slowly saw a pic of me sitting on one at the NEC last year and asked me if I'd like one for my 50th, not gonna turn that down!

It'll take a fair bit of wrapping paper, though! 😉😂😂

• Haha 3

59 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Goldstar Isignia Red. 
I like the legacy edition but I was swayed by the paint job. 

I'll look forward to seeing it in a ride report that's not to a supermarket or is that too positive for this thread :classic_laugh:

New York Lol GIF by Lifetime

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Sofia said:

Got this from customer.  Really needed it too!! 

20221202_172132.jpg

Sofia, I think you're going to have to tell us about the Fiat Barchetta I can see in the background.  Was it yours ?

• Like 2