First Weekend in December

XTreme

Weather here is bearable.....just!

342000165_Screenshot2022-12-02101431.jpg.1d54530b51f1f09f365e25a9b1de5ce6.jpg

But I've got a shitload of work on, plus I've got a client coming here sometime over the weekend to see me.

And we're likely to be having the boys as well, so I don't think I'll be out.

What you up to?

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Weather here is bearable.....just!

342000165_Screenshot2022-12-02101431.jpg.1d54530b51f1f09f365e25a9b1de5ce6.jpg

But I've got a shitload of work on, plus I've got a client coming here sometime over the weekend to see me.

And we're likely to be having the boys as well, so I don't think I'll be out.

What you up to?

Well pete how are you surviving in them low temps, its 4⁰c here today and not forecast to go ant higher....but I'm not living like an Eskimo 

• Like 3

Pleasant here, will be warmer in the sun but I won’t be going far cos the comfortable bubble doesn’t extend into the mountains 🥶 

52F0F6E8-4FF1-4476-9ED0-3DEDEAEDA982.jpeg.9cfcaa73e8a59c8aaa23498b2cedfe01.jpeg

Ride over to the supermarket see if I can gather the ingredients for a nice Yottam Ottonlenghi recipe I read yesterday, pick up some parcels (I do like a parcel 😊) and break out the sewing machine for some girly time wasting. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

Well pete how are you surviving in them low temps, its 4⁰c here today and not forecast to go ant higher....but I'm not living like an Eskimo 

Stuck in the house working Rich!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

50 minutes ago, busabeast said:

My weekend is take the wife back to the old house as there's a cleaner coming out, apart from that it will be no different to any other day 

Why are you going back to the old house for a cleaner? Is it someone you're paying to do the cleaning to ensure deposit money is returned?

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Why are you going back to the old house for a cleaner? Is it someone you're paying to do the cleaning to ensure deposit money is returned?

Yeah also need to finish the redecorating off before we hand the keys back, all for our bloody deposit 🙄 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

It’s snowing again this morning, just as things were getting cleared…lol  It is actually really nice to have this snow right now, as it has allowed me to get comfortable driving in it before departing on my trip.

Received a spare tire carrier for the van yesterday, so that will get installed today.  Just a swing out hitch mount, so it shouldn’t be too difficult.  🙂 Even Pete could install it…. well 😆

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Grasshopper said:

It’s snowing again this morning, just as things were getting cleared…lol  It is actually really nice to have this snow right now, as it has allowed me to get comfortable driving in it before departing on my trip.

Received a spare tire carrier for the van yesterday, so that will get installed today.  Just a swing out hitch mount, so it shouldn’t be too difficult.  🙂 Even Pete could install it…. well 😆

Steve Coogan Shrug GIF

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Grasshopper said:

Ok, now I feel bad….. lol 

Sorry dude….you rock those tools!!!

In Love Cat GIF

Nah don't feel bad he's a wizard with computers but couldn't tell a left handed screwdriver from a right.

The tool

• Haha 7

Got almost all the ingredients I need which I was surprised about. Found crème fraiche so I can make soured cream. 

I don’t understand Spanish dairy products. I don’t know if they have single, double or whipping cream cos I don’t get the Spanish translations, for all I know it could say fermented yak milk 😂 

Also people kept talking to me in Spanish, I think it being dark meant they couldn’t see how properly pasty white I am 😆

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

diarrhea sneezing GIF

Sorry i'm allergic to some kinds of pussy LOL

That is one of the grossest gif’s I’ve ever seen. Shit and sick in 3 seconds. 

I take my hat off and truly wish I hadn’t stayed glued to it for as long as I did 😂

• Haha 3

Ive got a last minute pass as Paolo has a bad cough so no walk tomorrow.  Just planned a route across Salisbury Plain, it may be a touch chilly though so I'll need to dress accordingly

putting-on-scarf-randy.gif.20e3d1855a6ccf5894a5c37beb887319.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Had a fun day in the snow.  It was starting to look like a winter wonderland. 🙂❄️

Then I played with my new friend, Lexi.  She is a German Shepherd that lives next door and we have become friends.  She waits outside the van for me to come and play.  Sure has been nice hanging out with a dog, I will miss her when we leave.

5B7F2412-BBD4-43B7-BBED-747AC6A2FDD7.thumb.jpeg.8d782baafeea5564732fd51a0e324ada.jpeg

EAEB511A-6EFE-404F-8BA8-1420AAD20A3D.thumb.jpeg.e3e60151b8814617d85a4137490c310d.jpeg

Then I went for a drive and stopped at a nice Mexican restaurant for lunch. 😊 

F01EA9A5-4EFF-4BBC-BD42-9F695B96330B.thumb.jpeg.b3b533b9d28cda9e7efcccb5779b38aa.jpeg

• Like 7

Collected Mandi from camel laird, that’s the name of the dock, Birkenhead yesterday and we’re now sitting in a prem inn in Manchester after an evening with her broken legged brother, she was wrecked. 😄

hope to see the other brother before our next stop off near Nottingham later.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Catteeclan said:

Collected Mandi from camel laird, that’s the name of the dock, Birkenhead yesterday and we’re now sitting in a prem inn in Manchester after an evening with her broken legged brother, she was wrecked. 😄

hope to see the other brother before our next stop off near Nottingham later.

When I was a kid I threatened to break my brothers legs but never actually did it. Congrats to Mandi 😜

• Haha 3