Hey zzzak

Marcel le Moose Fondler

Driving through those snow bands is wild, no snow, then 10 feet, then no snow after a few miles, funny. 

The only thing changing is the size of humans brains :littleguy:

4 hours ago, Marcel said:

4 to 5 feet of snow is falling on Buffalo new York at the moment.... Don't know.. But I think it could be climate change? What are your thoughts... 

Yep, the climate just changed to Winter, hang in there, it will change again in three months.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, zzzak said:

climate.png

That was 2013, since then there are have been multiple years of noted increase.

Antarctic sea ice set another record low: For the third consecutive month, Antarctica set a record low sea ice extent (coverage) since records began in 1979. The August 2022 Antarctic sea ice extent was 6.55 million square miles, or about 290,000 square miles below average.  Arctic sea ice saw its 13th-smallest August extent in the 44-year record, with sea ice coverage about 467,000 square miles below the 1981-2010 average. Source; NOAA

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

That was 2013, since then there are have been multiple years of noted increase.

Antarctic sea ice set another record low: For the third consecutive month, Antarctica set a record low sea ice extent (coverage) since records began in 1979. The August 2022 Antarctic sea ice extent was 6.55 million square miles, or about 290,000 square miles below average.  Arctic sea ice saw its 13th-smallest August extent in the 44-year record, with sea ice coverage about 467,000 square miles below the 1981-2010 average. Source; NOAA

With all that water turned into ice the sea level must have dropped quite a bit.

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Good to see you back Rick......if you get any issues again just message me on FB.

i shouldnt have any more, Pete.  Thanks again for the help.  Good to be back here with the "sane" ones 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You finally retired then?

well, sort of.  I do some help work in Reno for a lady engineer that used to work for me.  I would say i am 75-25 retired.

• Like 2