Could this be a cure.

Marcel le Moose Fondler

2 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Revealing the contents of your teenage wank bank now are you?

With the exception of the closet gays i think she was the content of every teenage boys wank bank, although i don't think any real cave woman could ever have looked like that LOL
image.png.bf1fa154ba258650827357fad5ccee9f.png

• Haha 1

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

With the exception of the closet gays i think she was the content of every teenage boys wank bank, although i don't think any real cave woman could ever have looked like that LOL

she looked well rude

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Are you asking me what colour skin they had, they looked exactly as they are described in the bible.

Never read the Bible or will probably never read it.... Unless you convince me otherwise.... So feel free to inlighten me.... Africans? 

Just now, Marcel said:

What about fossil... Takes more than a few thousand of years for the bone structure to be replaced by minerals? 

Does it? Carbon dating can’t be used on rocks by the way. 

Oh look! A million year old fossilised spark plug.

615024ED-5632-4FCB-8624-1A3C71801D41.thumb.jpeg.12e29ee69a63f17492a386ff7a779fb3.jpeg

Oh no, only a hundred years old, fossilised by “concretion” a process that occurs over decades not millennia.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Buckster said:

615024ED-5632-4FCB-8624-1A3C71801D41.thumb.jpeg.12e29ee69a63f17492a386ff7a779fb3.jpeg

Oh no, only a hundred years old, fossilised by “concretion” a process that occurs over decades not millennia.

Yes I've seen this before and your wright it's conretion.. A natural process in a wet environment where water layden with minerals covers the object.... But not the same thing has and actual fossil.... So your telling me that all fossil originate from the time of the great flood... 20 thousand years ago then.. 

58 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Are you asking me what colour skin they had, they looked exactly as they are described in the bible.

if there was a film made about em today they would be black .... or one of em would be.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Six30 said:

if there was a film made about em today they would be black .... or one of em would be.

and one would be gay and that would be the end of the film.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Six30 said:

There was never any causancians in Africa at any time in the history... So Adam and eve were black. 

There or somewhere else.

So are ancestors are blacks from Africa... I'm glad we finally agree... Some venture out of Africa 5 thousand years ago and no longer needed dark pigmented skin to protect from the sun and turned white?...... Do you believe Neanderthals were the original humans who ventured out of Africa? 

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Definitely not a real cave woman, anyone can see that outfit is not woolie rhinoceros , she probably got it from Primark   :classic_rolleyes:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Definitely not a real cave woman, anyone can see that outfit is not woolie rhinoceros , she probably got it from Primark   :classic_rolleyes:

I would have figured her to be more hairy.. Cold climate and shit.. Don't think she'd be wasting time shaving... 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Buckster said:

I got one for you Buck... Given the speed of light is roughly 300 thousand km per second.. So if you were able to shine a bulb from one side of are galaxy to the other.. It would take 150 thousand years give or take for the light to reach the other side .... Now when we look up distant galaxys the light coming from them are a million and more of years old..... So how can the knowed universe be only 20 thousand years old..... It's called logic.... 

logical star trek GIF

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Marcel said:

I got one for you Buck... Given the speed of light is roughly 300 thousand km per second.. So if you were able to shine a bulb from one side of are galaxy to the other.. It would take 150 thousand years give or take for the light to reach the other side .... Now when we look up distant galaxys the light coming from them are a million and more of years old..... So how can the knowed universe be only 20 thousand years old..... It's called logic.... 

logical star trek GIF

It requires an assumption that all laws governing time and space have always been constant, even the Big Bang theorists don’t believe that. According to Einsteins theories light can flow at different rates under different circumstances. You are also assuming that the light we now see has arrived here by purely natural means despite the fact that God created the stars using supernatural means. You make other assumptions regarding synchrony convention as well.

At the beginning of his book The God Particle, Nobel physicist Leon Ledermann [referring to cosmological speculations like the big bang in science books and articles] writes: “When you read or hear anything about the birth of the universe, someone is making it up.”

3 minutes ago, Buckster said:

It requires an assumption that all laws governing time and space have always been constant, even the Big Bang theorists don’t believe that. According to Einsteins theories light can flow at different rates under different circumstances. You are also assuming that the light we now see has arrived here by purely natural means despite the fact that God created the stars using supernatural means. You make other assumptions regarding synchrony convention as well.

At the beginning of his book The God Particle, Nobel physicist Leon Ledermann [referring to cosmological speculations like the big bang in science books and articles] writes: “When you read or hear anything about the birth of the universe, someone is making it up.”

I'm just trying to tell you that to God time has no meaning.. And the universe is old relative to are understanding of time... Time isn't constant.. It changes... Let say I boarded somekind of space craft 2000 years ago and traveled at speed near the speed of light and returned to earth.. Form my perspective months would have pass but to the people of earth thousand of years would have pass... 

What's written in the Bible was written by man long ago... I don't know maybe they had visions from God... But how would they conceive a picture of a computer or a micro chip to their limited knowledge... Do you honestly believe christ will float down from the heaven on a white horse sporting a crown of flames?  What if it will be a world wide event and seen on the Internet... Maybe who ever wrote the Bible couldn't imagine what a world wide veb was back in the days.... Just saying. 

19 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I'm just trying to tell you that to God time has no meaning.. And the universe is old relative to are understanding of time... Time isn't constant.. It changes... Let say I boarded somekind of space craft 2000 years ago and traveled at speed near the speed of light and returned to earth.. Form my perspective months would have pass but to the people of earth thousand of years would have pass... 

What's written in the Bible was written by man long ago... I don't know maybe they had visions from God... But how would they conceive a picture of a computer or a micro chip to their limited knowledge... Do you honestly believe christ will float down from the heaven on a white horse sporting a crown of flames?  What if it will be a world wide event and seen on the Internet... Maybe who ever wrote the Bible couldn't imagine what a world wide veb was back in the days.... Just saying. 

Light years are a measure of distance not time, I’m glad you brought this up as applying Einsteins theory of special relativity as well as it’s interaction with general relativity we can theorise that light from distant stars may well travel to earth in only thousands of years due to the time dilation you speak of. Thanks for agreeing that the creation account in the bible is not only plausible but is possible.

Now that we have cleared that up we can look at other factual bible accounts, so no Christ will not return like that, he will return as it is described in the scriptures, he will arrive unannounced, no one will know the time or the place.

Eventually the whole bible account will be in this thread.

• Haha 1

Now that we have cleared that up we can look at other factual bible accounts, so no Christ will not return like that, he will return as it is described in the scriptures, he will arrive unannounced, no one will know the time or the place.

He might be playing in the World Cup right now for all we know, if he is I'll bet he's not the one doing a triple salchow after a very slight tackle :classic_unsure:

Just now, boboneleg said:

He might be playing in the World Cup right now for all we know, if he is I'll bet he's not the one doing a triple salchow after a very slight tackle :classic_unsure:

He will be the the one that smiles when he hears the presenter say “well they need a miracle if they want to win this now”.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Light years are a measure of distance not time, I’m glad you brought this up as applying Einsteins theory of special relativity as well as it’s interaction with general relativity we can theorise that light from distant stars may well travel to earth in only thousands of years due to the time dilation you speak of. Thanks for agreeing that the creation account in the bible is not only plausible but is possible.

Eventually the whole bible account will be in this thread.

Space time and gravity was created at the moment of creation... They all are connected and can affect each other... Basic physic really... But you do have and understanding of time... It's just that your clock doesn't work in the real universe... It just doesn't work that way....truss me on this one.. The universe is very old.. to are current understanding of time.. It's more than a 20 thousand years old. 

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

Space time and gravity was created at the moment of creation... They all are connected and can affect each other... Basic physic really... But you do have and understanding of time... It's just that your clock doesn't work in the real universe... It just doesn't work that way....truss me on this one.. The universe is very old.. to are current understanding of time.. It's more than a 20 thousand years old. 

Truss you? 
kinky the magicians GIF by SYFY

• Haha 1