Could this be a cure.

Marcel le Moose Fondler

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Come on Bucky... Do you honestly believe there was religion 50 thousand years ago? 

Someone believed in someone else 50 thousands years ago , whether it was religion or not is another thing 

elmo-sesame-street.gif.665666ec145f7a82cc3185091c53010c.gif

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Someone believed in someone else 50 thousands years ago , whether it was religion or not is another thing 

elmo-sesame-street.gif.665666ec145f7a82cc3185091c53010c.gif

So man was created in Africa in the image of God... So some don't believe evolution is real... My big question is...so where in the hell did these white people come from... From Britain? 

4 minutes ago, Six30 said:

It’s more likely aliens did build the pyramids than god existing…. Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

Ya I think poor old buck might be block on this one.... Don't know if he knows that Neanderthals dna was fully coded recently and all Caucasian carry neander dna except some African population... So Adam and eve were Africans.. 

21 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Time line? 

10 thousand years ago? 

50 thousands years ago?  A hundred or more? 

Come on Bucky... Do you honestly believe there was religion 50 thousand years ago? 

Somewhere between 6 and 20 thousand years hence. I don’t believe the earth is millions of years old.

2 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Somewhere between 6 and 20 thousand years hence. I don’t believe the earth is millions of years old.

Wow!!   I don't know if you know.. But the beaches in front of my shop are rich with denovian period rocks with fossils in them... Every year many universitys send their students to collect fossils from the area... So you certainly don't beleif dinasors lived on earth many millions of years ago.... 

9 minutes ago, Buckster said:

But you believe an imaginary man lives in sky 

Oh Come On Bill Hader GIF by Saturday Night Live

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

Wow!!   I don't know if you know.. But the beaches in front of my shop are rich with denovian period rocks with fossils in them... Every year many universitys send their students to collect fossils from the area... So you certainly don't beleif dinasors lived on earth many millions of years ago.... 

Dinosaurs lived at the same time as man. The last of them died off shortly after the flood.

24 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Dinosaurs lived at the same time as man. The last of them died off shortly after the flood.

You know they can age things with radio carbon dating with the decae of certain asitope... And be pretty accurate.. 

I beleive are ancestors lived with dinasaurs has well.... But you wouldn't recognize them... They looked  like squirrels... 

6 minutes ago, Marcel said:

You know they can age things with radio carbon dating with the decae of certain asitope... And be pretty accurate.. 

I beleive are ancestors lived with dinasaurs has well.... But you wouldn't recognize them... They looked squirrel... 

Carbon dating can only measure thousands of years, maybe up to 50,000, certainly not millions and even then it is based on certain assumptions such as assuming that the ratio between carbon 14 and carbon 12 has always been the same in the earth’s atmosphere. Science has since determined this not to be the case. When it is examined correctly carbon dating supports a young earth, no more than 10,000 years old.

7 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Buck hasn't still answered my question.... Adam and eve were Africans? 

kwazulu natal heritage GIF by Universal Music Africa

Are you asking me what colour skin they had, they looked exactly as they are described in the bible.

7 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Carbon dating can only measure thousands of years, maybe up to 50,000, certainly not millions and even then it is based on certain assumptions such as assuming that the ratio between carbon 14 and carbon 12 has always been the same in the earth’s atmosphere. Science has since determined this not to be the case. When it is examined correctly carbon dating supports a young earth, no more than 10,000 years old.

What about fossil... Takes more than a few thousand of years for the bone structure to be replaced by minerals?