Your Day Today!

XTreme

7 minutes ago, busabeast said:

4 speakers.... why the need?

jack black wtf GIF

To liscen to mucic num skull..why else..and to look cool...

• Haha 3

41 minutes ago, Marcel said:

That's her bike in front of mine....Buck can comfirm...I'm not going to pull out the camera and start snaping pictures of her....she'll think I'm sorta weirdo like Pete with a go pro glued to his lid...

Post the pick up of her you posted up before, refresh our memory

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

it's fucking pitiful!

Ok there glued camera to the lid....ever think of adding turn signals to your lid..?

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Ok there glued camera to the lid....ever think of adding turn signals to your lid..?

Having a bullet cam on your helmet is hardly comparable to driving round with a sound system on your bike.

I remember the last trip out before I left the UK and a bunch of us went up to the Ponderosa on the Horseshoe Pass in North Wales.

FILE302.JPG.9253ffc254de4ef5eb337b7957577c71.JPG

We all met up with CSJ there..... @Renegade may have more pics. I even presented Phil with a new set of teeth as a going away present. Stolen out of somebody's mouth obviously.

Anyway there was a bunch of spermguzzlers on Harleys there thinking they were the business!

So we' get in the car park and one of these guys had "Show me the way to Amarillo" blasting out of the speakers on his Harley.

Stephen Merchant Reaction GIF

So Dipper had a go at him shouting "Turn that shit off you stupid cunt". 

Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends

So all the Harley bunch fucked off out of the place cos we got there!

They didn't want to mess with the Billy No Mates Crew!

FILE304.JPG.af11b41568b02ea43cc08cacc9562928.JPG

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Having a bullet cam on your helmet is hardly comparable to driving round with a sound system on your bike.

I remember the last trip out before I left the UK and a bunch of us went up to the Ponderosa on the Horseshoe Pass in North Wales.

We all met up with CSJ there..... @Renegade may have more pics. I even presented Phil with a new set of teeth as a going away present. Stolen out of somebody's mouth obviously.

Anyway there was a bunch of spermguzzlers on Harleys there thinking they were the business!

So we' get in the car park and one of these guys had "Show me the way to Amarillo" blasting out of the speakers on his Harley.

I rarely have it on...on long rides nice to have liscen to radio station in towns your riding by...on the highway mostly...I do agree ... those idiots who blares the thing just to have people look at them...total morons..

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Me and Dipper saying good bye to Pete.

101_1368.jpg

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Looks like your in for another week of rain Pete as we have it good here LOL anyhow i'm just off out on the bike for the day tis bank holiday after all :littleguy:

image.png.68ec274d5227e61968a5a38912fd9088.png

Just right for the bike not too hot not cold, and just for Pete no rain whilst he gets flooded

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Airport parking managed to put the bike on charge 👍 I paid for another years parking and airport ferrying, they were super fecking jolly and friendly today, even psycho "pay ten euros for a charge" seemed happy to see me (bit unnerving that).

The ride back to Salobrena was uneventful and refreshing apart from it pissing down as soon as I set off and me refusing to unlash the suitcase to get waterproofs out then remembering right up in the mountains wet bike gear is not your friend 🥶 oh and had a long daydream then realised I had no bloody clue where I was, added 25 mins to my journey  😆

Only one minor irritation, airport security binned my corkscrew/bottle opener! The little blade was deemed ok (under 6cm) but apparently a 5cm curly corkscrew is dangerous 🙄 even the staff think it's daft. 

But this is nice - Bristol Airport now offer to hold onto precious items for one week so you can pick them up on return. 

I lost a multi tool like that. Wankers at Manchester took it off me as we went to Belfast for the NW200. I took the overpriced option to get them to post it home and then it went missing. They never even got to post it so someone took a liking to it.

• Sad 3