Your Day Today!

XTreme

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

I wish I was like you, Bob.

Me to i can never be bothered to clean that good only give it a good clean when i have to work on them  and that usually is concentrated to the area the work is being done LOL

• Like 4

Airport parking managed to put the bike on charge 👍 I paid for another years parking and airport ferrying, they were super fecking jolly and friendly today, even psycho "pay ten euros for a charge" seemed happy to see me (bit unnerving that).

The ride back to Salobrena was uneventful and refreshing apart from it pissing down as soon as I set off and me refusing to unlash the suitcase to get waterproofs out then remembering right up in the mountains wet bike gear is not your friend 🥶 oh and had a long daydream then realised I had no bloody clue where I was, added 25 mins to my journey  😆

Only one minor irritation, airport security binned my corkscrew/bottle opener! The little blade was deemed ok (under 6cm) but apparently a 5cm curly corkscrew is dangerous 🙄 even the staff think it's daft. 

But this is nice - Bristol Airport now offer to hold onto precious items for one week so you can pick them up on return. 

• Like 3

Just now, boboneleg said:

Ok , I see a lot of gay bikes but where are the legs ?

That's her bike in front of mine....Buck can comfirm...I'm not going to pull out the camera and start snaping pictures of her....she'll think I'm sorta weirdo like Pete with a go pro glued to his lid...

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

That's her bike in front of mine....Buck can comfirm...I'm not going to pull out the camera and start snaping pictures of her....she'll think I'm sorta weirdo like Pete with a go pro glued to his lid...

jesus, you led us on that we were going to see some long legs and all we get is a collection of barges

😙

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I've already posted a pic of hers...you want to see her again?

You're a bloody let down @Marcel  , I'll post a photo of my mate instead..................

girlleg.jpg.614fd0055c347348736215fc725fad71.jpg

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

season 3 youre a fucking pussy GIF by Shameless