Your Day Today!

XTreme

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

Looks like a great ride Bob 👍 did you go around the road closed sign

No mate , we did a quick check and it has a TRO on it .

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, skyrider said:

that went well

Didn't it just, should have known that Welsh gypsy cunt wouldn't have had it still, seems he likes to move on the stolen merch abit sharpish

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

Put the wheel back on the bike and realised just how knackered the old tyre was.

Great feeling putting new tires on, suddenly you’ve got an almost new bike!

• Like 3

Been tinkering with the XR most of the day ready for a TRF ride on Monday Put the new Non gay tyre on the off road wheel as it doesn't make sense to wear out a nobbily tyre on hard ground, The rockrider was a bitch to fit and couldn't get it to sit on the bead properly no matter how much lube i used or how hard i got it, hoping the ride on Monday will sort that out. Next was to fit a new front sprocket and then i had to sort a drippy carb. After removing the float bowl and float valve i found what looked like a bit of hard plastic before the float valve must have fallen in the open fuel pipe when i had the tank off the other week, while i was in there i also changed the pilot jet to see if i could get rid of the flat spot off idle that's been there forever, went from a 55 to a 58 pilot jet because that's what i had, seems have made a big improvement but everything i read on line says it should be a 60 so may pick one up and try it. Late afternoon me and the wife went out in the marmite wagon to give it a run stopped in The Black Cock Inn Caerphilly Mountain for a pint on the way home, when i was there 4 lads pulled in on those sur-ron's no plates and seemed oblivious to the fact they are not legal to ride on the roads without a licence tax MOT and insurance, now i'm sat in the house downing a few bottles of suds adding to the crap on here

WhatsAppImage2023-05-27at15_24_36.jpg.a34567b87bbf055675318d679dac28ef.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

The rockrider was a bitch to fit and couldn't get it to sit on the bead properly no matter how much lube i used or how hard i got it, hoping the ride on Monday will sort that out.

That must be a really hard tire, like the Heidenau I used to use or the Mitas I have now. No tire fitter ever loved those tires :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Pedro said:

That must be a really hard tire, like the Heidenau I used to use or the Mitas I have now. No tire fitter ever loved those tires :classic_laugh:

Just to let you know i was able to take the bowl off the carb and remove the jets and floats without removing the carb from the bike for when you do yours 👍

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Just to let you know i was able to take the bowl off the carb and remove the jets and floats without removing the carb from the bike for when you do yours 👍

But I don't have carbs...... they are both injection 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Read the post ffs it was directed at Pedro who has the same bike as me with a carb issue :classic_laugh:

Fuck that it means scrolling up and I can't be arsed

• Haha 4

On 22/05/2023 at 02:15, Sir Fallsalot said:

As far as hair goes to be happy i either want a full head of hair or none at all. This trimming every week is a pain and i only do it so i don't look like one of those sad bastards with hair all around except on top :classic_laugh:

George Costanza Hair GIF

image_2023-05-28_185337914.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Catteeclan said:

I trust that sign was nicely run over.:classic_rolleyes:

Nah, my mate looked the the Trailwise site and the lane has a TRO on it.  Best not to ride them in that case as they're usually closed for a good reason and you could end up losing the use of it forever.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I know, I did that ages ago, but I was under the impression I should take it apart completely to have it soaked and really cleaned?

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I know, I did that ages ago, but I was under the impression I should take it apart completely to have it soaked and really cleaned?

Personally I would if it hasn’t been used for a year or so 

• Like 3