Your Day Today!

XTreme

5 hours ago, Six30 said:

... no pics no ride report im just going to be an annoying cunt ..thankyou .

When you find something you're good at, you stick with it. 😆

• Haha 3

I've just been to Bike Torque to get some parts for a Panigale .  There was another customer in there who was being served , after a while he turned around and saw me.  I had my shorts on and he looked at me and said 'what's the chances of that then' , with that he pullled up his trouser to reveal a prosthetic leg !!

I had a chat with him and it it truns out he does bike tours, this is the guy ..............

Raz_Photo_480x480.webp.be533dd60f43946de6373f2133bf2353.webp

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

23 hours ago, Six30 said:

Faversham In the town center ,classic car show , bikes as well

IMG_8918.jpeg

IMG_8917.jpeg

IMG_8916.jpeg

IMG_8920.jpeg

IMG_8921.jpeg

IMG_8924.jpeg

IMG_8923.jpeg

IMG_8922.jpeg

IMG_8925.jpeg

IMG_8926.jpeg

IMG_8927.jpeg

IMG_8928.jpeg

IMG_8929.jpeg

When I was a kid my dad came home from work in a Jag like that red one. My mum took one look at it and sent my dad off to take it back! I think my dad then got a skoda octavia,  which was a rare car back then! 😂😂😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Tango said:

When I was a kid my dad came home from work in a Jag like that red one. My mum took one look at it and sent my dad off to take it back! I think my dad then got a skoda octavia,  which was a rare car back then! 😂😂😂

Whatever was your mum thinking ….your dad obviously had taste but didn’t wear the trousers 😅

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

Whatever was your mum thinking ….your dad obviously had taste but didn’t wear the trousers 😅

Yep.......my dad knew his place! 😂😂

• Haha 4

Just now, Tango said:

Yep.......my dad knew his place! 😂😂

When I was about 18 or 19 was working at Sydenham  I think it was …refurbing a house , Timothy Spall lived a couple of doors down he had a jag exactly the same as that … must of been around the times when Aufweidersen pet was on tv

• Like 5

Got to meet a truck coming from Sevilla at 10AM at the petrol station.....it's carrying €1500 worth of straw for the horses.

Because of the drought that's been going on there's virtually none available, so we're having to pay way over the odds to get this stuff!

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

47 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Got to meet a truck coming from Sevilla at 10AM at the petrol station.....it's carrying €1500 worth of straw for the horses.

Because of the drought that's been going on there's virtually none available, so we're having to pay way over the odds to get this stuff!

Sell them to tesco... much cheaper.... you might even make money 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

I presume he’ll follow you to your gaff as that much is going to be a fucker to get into a Picasso 😬

• Haha 3

51 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I presume he’ll follow you to your gaff as that much is going to be a fucker to get into a Picasso 😬

20230523_105442-min.jpg.495c18ebe4599feb4a029fd15208859c.jpg

He dropped half to a small farm on the other side of town first, then we led him to where the horses are.

And we had a guy we know with a forklift to get it off the truck and stack it under cover!

Ended up a bit cheaper at €1200......but that's still nearly double what it normally is.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, XTreme said:

20230523_105442-min.jpg.495c18ebe4599feb4a029fd15208859c.jpg

He dropped half to a small farm on the other side of town first, then we led him to where the horses are.

And we had a guy we know with a forklift to get it off the truck and stack it under cover!

Ended up a bit cheaper at €1200......but that's still nearly double what it normally is.

Better off spending your money on the horses rather than that FPM.............

FatPolishMunter.gif.3d98a6e5e28a7c3fee49c5e04fa3676c.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Better off spending your money on the horses rather than that FPM.............

Absolutely!

We're still waiting for the final electric and water bills from Paco!

• Like 2

At Mendip auction rooms. 

Just bought a full size reproduction divers helmet for the boys as a house warming gift.

Needs a bit of a clean but think with some (fake) fish swimming around in it they’ll be made up 😂

IMG_0137.thumb.jpeg.e574acea18b38c0e54b74f445b5ff73f.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

At Mendip auction rooms. 

Just bought a full size reproduction divers helmet for the boys as a house warming gift.

Needs a bit of a clean but think with some (fake) fish swimming around in it they’ll be made up 😂

How much was that?

40 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

At Mendip auction rooms. 

Wouldn’t a sofa , tv or pots  and pans have been more apt

What  the fuck  they going to do with that

liven up bath time with it ?

• Haha 6

10 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Wouldn’t a sofa , tv or pots  and pans have been more apt

What  the fuck  they going to do with that

liven up bath time with it ?

Already taken care of that boring crap. 

What are they going to do with it? Sell it for scrap,  it’s bastid heavy must be worth a bob or two?!

They have two deep window recesses in the living room, would look great there. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1