Your Day Today!

XTreme

7 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Who are the dealers Alun ? Personally I wouldn't trust any BMW dealer in the UK as they all seem to be tied into the big car sales houses.  Bath road motorcycles used to be good but Martin chucked it in due to pressure from BMW , now Dick Lovetts run BMW motorcyc;es in Bristol and they don't get good reviews.

I think it's called Cardiff Bay Motorrad, but it's M & P really. One not particularly big workshop to cover all the different franchises there. About six I think. Crazy. Was told that there's a six week wait for a service! Check their reviews. Almost all the servicing ones are bad, and all the sales ones are good because every salesman likes to be your chum and take your money. Then comes the servicing!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Oh it definitely is .  There is no gas in this cider, it tastes like the old skool stuff brewed on the farms.  You really taste the apples in this but without any gas.

So dry means no gas in cider terms?

6 minutes ago, Specs said:

I think it's called Cardiff Bay Motorrad, but it's M & P really. One not particularly big workshop to cover all the different franchises there. About six I think. Crazy. Was told that there's a six week wait for a service! Check their reviews. Almost all the servicing ones are bad, and all the sales ones are good because every salesman likes to be your chum and take your money. Then comes the servicing!

That's exactly what I thought it was . These big dealers aren't worth a wank , I hope you get some satisfaction but in the end you're just another number to them.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Enjoying it band is playing freebird as I type so what’s not to like 😂

IMG_9858.thumb.jpeg.3b3b148445842b0f01007f5650686bd9.jpeg

Feckin brilliant 👍  

You've got to let me know if you're doing any rallys ove here again (Ogri Rally)  . I'll come along with Tone, Leigh etc

• Like 3

I’m amazed how many women here can’t walk two paces without a cane but when the music is on can dance like John Travolta on the dance floor I hope the dhs aren’t here tonight or they’re fucked 😂😂

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I’m amazed how many women here can’t walk two paces without a cane but when the music is on can dance like John Travolta on the dance floor I hope the dhs aren’t here tonight or they’re fucked 😂😂

Have you seen buck with his trailler full of Bibles preaching on site..?

• Haha 4

26 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I have a bloke living next door to me who's been claiming disability for the past twenty years but my wife and sister-in-law see him shaking his thing when they go out at the local disco/club .  The fuckers wouldn't give me disability allowance though as I ride a motorcycle ...........  :wank4az:

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I have a bloke living next door to me who's been claiming disability for the past twenty years but my wife and sister-in-law see him shaking his thing when they go out at the local disco/club .  The fuckers wouldn't give me disability allowance though as I ride a motorcycle ...........  :wank4az:

they should give it to you because of your face 

• Haha 2

Been for a short blast up over the Mendips and back.  Lovely out at 08.00 , no one about , home now before all the power rangers and wannabe's appear .

• Like 6

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Been for a short blast up over the Mendips and back.  Lovely out at 08.00 , no one about , home now before all the power rangers and wannabe's appear .

In the summer theres a magic window that appears in the evening too when daytrippers want to be home and evening people arent out. Thats my favourite. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

No pics?

karl pilkington bullshit GIF

• Haha 2

All packed and ready to go

IMG_9866.thumb.JPG.f898cada89925a0afc124ac4bb964445.JPG

Left about 09:30 had a good ride home with no traffic even if i was squaring my tyres off on the motorway. The tent is on the line drying a bit damp from the ground so got to make sure its 100% dry before packing it away for any length of time

Here's some bike photo's i thought i had already posted but cant seem to find them 

IMG_9846.JPG

IMG_9847.JPG

IMG_9848.JPG

IMG_9849.JPG

IMG_9850.JPG

IMG_9851.JPG

IMG_9852.JPG

IMG_9853.JPG

IMG_9854.JPG

IMG_9855.JPG

IMG_9856.JPG

• Like 9

18 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

All packed and ready to go

IMG_9866.thumb.JPG.f898cada89925a0afc124ac4bb964445.JPG

Left about 09:30 had a good ride home with no traffic even if i was squaring my tyres off on the motorway. The tent is on the line drying a bit damp from the ground so got to make sure its 100% dry before packing it away for any length of time

Here's some bike photo's i thought i had already posted but cant seem to find them 

IMG_9846.JPG

IMG_9847.JPG

IMG_9848.JPG

IMG_9849.JPG

IMG_9850.JPG

IMG_9851.JPG

IMG_9852.JPG

IMG_9853.JPG

IMG_9854.JPG

IMG_9855.JPG

IMG_9856.JPG

Nice shots Fred......bet you wish you still had your mullet?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

The tent is on the line drying a bit damp from the ground so got to make sure its 100% dry before packing it away for any length of time

Pissed yourself again? 😂

• Haha 2