Your Day Today!

XTreme

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Is it that guy who lives near Caerphilly ?  I can't remember his name now.  He's done a few wheels for me but wheel builders are almost impossible to find now.

What are you having done to it , new rim :classic_unsure:

New cheep Ali rim with stainless steel spokes the guy is from Caerleon area which is great because i'm working that way on and off for the next month i'll have to wait to see what his work is like
https://be-spoked-wheel-builders.business.site/

the guy in Caerphilly doesn't do it anymore but have heard he will do the odd wheel for a mate 

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

New cheep Ali rim with stainless steel spokes the guy is from Caerleon area which is great because i'm working that way on and off for the next month i'll have to wait to see what his work is like
https://be-spoked-wheel-builders.business.site/

the guy in Caerphilly doesn't do it anymore but have heard he will do the odd wheel for a mate 

👍

5 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Went to bed early last night with a pounding headache not like me to have them at all but up early this morning getting ready for a weekend in cider country on the bike with the wife. Going to a motorcycle rally near Banwell, hopefully not as sick and twisted as the ones Yen goes to and not as gay as the ones Buckster attends :classic_laugh:

Could be dodgy, watch out for the ones with six toes :classic_unsure:

And if you happen to see @Slowlycatchymonkey take a photo of her BSA otherwise we'll all be dead before we see it

uh-huh-nods.gif.8828958b6a2c236b6af23d591c69cea3.gif

• Haha 6

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Did a bit of polishing on the bike today........looking pretty slick now!

20230519_214927-min.jpg.19f1c7aced1cc3b0d2c16e762960c625.jpg

Episode 4 No GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

So he buys a bike doesn't ride it yet polishes it....

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I was talking about the two legged thing in the background 

Ahh after zooming in definitely has a bucky likeness 

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I was talking about the two legged thing in the background 

Is there anyone at the Rally selling butt plugs , bibles etc out the back of a trailer .....................

asking for a friend  :classic_unsure:

• Haha 3

Bike is still at the stealers. They said they'd have look at it last Tuesday, but then said Thursday. Wasn't happy so spoke with BMW Motorrad people who reckoned it should have been looked at within 48 hrs. Then spoke with BMW UK Complaints who rang the stealer to ask what was going on. Apparently there have been a couple of recalls so all places busy everywhere. They would have taken the bike elsewhere for me but under the circumstances I didn't think there was much point.

They looked at mine on Thursday and apparently managed to clear the fault but as their computer was down ( how many times have I heard that old carrot?) they can't do any more until Tuesday. Something with the engine but the useless twat at the other end of the phone didn't know what. He'd muttered about throttle tubes the week before ffs.

Thunderoad, or whatever they're called these days, sent me a text on Friday to say that they've received their demo TA so as soon as I get mine back I need a test ride. Completely disillusioned with BMW - well the local shithead dealer anyway. Their reviews are dreadful and as soon as I get my bike back, they will get a lot worse.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Specs said:

Bike is still at the stealers. They said they'd have look at it last Tuesday, but then said Thursday. Wasn't happy so spoke with BMW Motorrad people who reckoned it should have been looked at within 48 hrs. Then spoke with BMW UK Complaints who rang the stealer to ask what was going on. Apparently there have been a couple of recalls so all places busy everywhere. They would have taken the bike elsewhere for me but under the circumstances I didn't think there was much point.

They looked at mine on Thursday and apparently managed to clear the fault but as their computer was down ( how many times have I heard that old carrot?) they can't do any more until Tuesday. Something with the engine but the useless twat at the other end of the phone didn't know what. He'd muttered about throttle tubes the week before ffs.

Thunderoad, or whatever they're called these days, sent me a text on Friday to say that they've received their demo TA so as soon as I get mine back I need a test ride. Completely disillusioned with BMW - well the local shithead dealer anyway. Their reviews are dreadful and as soon as I get my bike back, they will get a lot worse.

Who are the dealers Alun ? Personally I wouldn't trust any BMW dealer in the UK as they all seem to be tied into the big car sales houses.  Bath road motorcycles used to be good but Martin chucked it in due to pressure from BMW , now Dick Lovetts run BMW motorcyc;es in Bristol and they don't get good reviews.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

Curious as to how something can be both dry and fruity

Oh it definitely is .  There is no gas in this cider, it tastes like the old skool stuff brewed on the farms.  You really taste the apples in this but without any gas.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Pedro said:

Horizontal pictures!

This is just the tease...my entry will be horizontal this time...

• Like 1