Your Day Today!

XTreme

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

The bike is booked in tomorrow at midday for an oil and filter change in Juan Cortes!

Good to go for the Summer then!

Gay.

• Haha 1

I've been working all bloody day so far.......some retirement.

I saw that the UK govt are now considering putting up retirement age to 68!

Won't be long before they round it up to 70!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Wtf you on about its only grub time I won’t get home for another 4 hours yet fucking part timer 😂

• Haha 6

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

And your going senile as well we talked about this a few months ago you’re repeating yourself 😂

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Clive said:

I have to grease the window wiper motor and linkages...a common problem on the Dacia.

And get underneath the car and see if they have put the cover under the engine on correctly,  something is making a noise over rough road surfaces. 🤔 

Put 2 new bolts in the cover under the engine, and still it makes a drumming sound over tough road surfaces.

Wiper motor motor! Had to use a small puller to get the wiper arms off of the spindles. 😡 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

And your going senile as well we talked about this a few months ago you’re repeating yourself 😂

You'll be working forever!

I'm back in my little Spitalfields site hut tomorrow. First time no rain is forecast as well. I shall spend the morning trying to memorise one of the Romanian's worker's names, either that or give him a nickname. I have no trouble with the building site security bloke, easy to remember something that sounds like VIRAL. No trouble with VAS (short for Vasil). It's our machine driver, can't remember it two seconds after he tells me.

Knelt on what I thought was a sharp stone last week whilst measuring something. Turns out it was a large screw set into a concrete slab and pointing upwards. That made me jump I can tell you. Big hole in my yellow trousers, luckily very little blood. Washed it to death straight afterwards, I don't be wanting lock jaw or similar. Concrete has been broken out since thank god, because I'd only do it again otherwise.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, yen_powell said:

I'm back in my little Spitalfields site hut tomorrow. First time no rain is forecast as well. I shall spend the morning trying to memorise one of the Romanian's worker's names, either that or give him a nickname. I have no trouble with the building site security bloke, easy to remember something that sounds like VIRAL. No trouble with VAS (short for Vasil). It's our machine driver, can't remember it two seconds after he tells me.

Knelt on what I thought was a sharp stone last week whilst measuring something. Turns out it was a large screw set into a concrete slab and pointing upwards. That made me jump I can tell you. Big hole in my yellow trousers, luckily very little blood. Washed it to death straight afterwards, I don't be wanting lock jaw or similar. Concrete has been broken out since thank god, because I'd only do it again otherwise.

I'm having that trouble with a birds name i'm working with her name is a normal woman's name when you say it but its the spelling of it that throws me out every time i see it, it's spelt like this Siobhan, its an Irish name 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I'm having that trouble with a birds name i'm working with her name is a normal woman's name when you say it but its the spelling of it that throws me out every time i see it, it's spelt like this Siobhan, its an Irish name 

pronounced chioban?

2 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I know how it's pronounced 👍 but I get a feeling it will be a "Gotcha" moment if I post it. 😂

• Haha 3

Just now, Marcel said:

I'll even work on boats if the price is wright....a regular money Pitt if you ask me..

20230515_145021.jpg

What you say Bruce?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Bananarama

• Haha 2

Went a right pearler this morning going up the step from the veranda to the lounge. I think I may have broken a toe or two on my left foot.  Pretty rare for me to trip over.

Went to a dealers on Saturday and had a sit on the new Transalp 750. I quite like it. May have to arrange a test ride.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Tango said:

Went a right pearler this morning going up the step from the veranda to the lounge. I think I may have broken a toe or two on my left foot.  Pretty rare for me to trip over.

Went to a dealers on Saturday and had a sit on the new Transalp 750. I quite like it. May have to arrange a test ride.

Shit.......can you still walk OK Bob?

Yeh......I like the TA as well! What price are they with you?

• Like 1

one of the local shop lifters came in today... i got enough lynx to last me a year , washing powdee capsules { for the mrs } 15 boxes of the stuff , put a meat order  in for tomorrow, steak and that ..... what with the cost of living , every little helps .

• Haha 4

54 minutes ago, Tango said:

Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

• Haha 3

I put the CRF back on the road tonight and had a little run to blow the cobwebs off, usual evening ride to Brecon and back was a bit cold on the hands forgot how cold things get on the bike when you go over 60mph LOL
Talybont Reservoir

IMG_9759.thumb.JPG.acfc4698307a59645b697db946ca8bfe.JPG

Pontsticill Reservoir looking back to where i came from. Look at the dust on the front mudguard Pete that was there when i left the garage might have to clean it :classic_laugh:

IMG_E9761.thumb.JPG.e5837a915d2d94c032bfcd1274eecf82.JPG

What Pete still thinks the whole of south wales looks like :classic_laugh:  Some of the spoil from Merthyr open cast soon to be closed.

IMG_E9764.thumb.JPG.41893eda4d2c8e1a36b6afb870f97017.JPG

And Gelligaer mountain road heading home

IMG_9772.thumb.JPG.9c1ee2eaf1b25975f298f8b27f9cad5e.JPG

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I put the CRF back on the road tonight and had a little run to blow the cobwebs off, usual evening ride to Brecon and back was a bit cold on the hands forgot how cold things get on the bike when you go over 60mph LOL
Talybont Reservoir

IMG_9759.thumb.JPG.acfc4698307a59645b697db946ca8bfe.JPG

Pontsticill Reservoir looking back to where i came from. Look at the dust on the front mudguard Pete that was there when i left the garage might have to clean it :classic_laugh:

IMG_E9761.thumb.JPG.e5837a915d2d94c032bfcd1274eecf82.JPG

What Pete still thinks the whole of south wales looks like :classic_laugh:  Some of the spoil from Merthyr open cast soon to be closed.

IMG_E9764.thumb.JPG.41893eda4d2c8e1a36b6afb870f97017.JPG

And Gelligaer mountain road heading home

IMG_9772.thumb.JPG.9c1ee2eaf1b25975f298f8b27f9cad5e.JPG

Those bikes look nicer and nicer with time, to me. And the black might be my favourite too.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Those bikes look nicer and nicer with time, to me. And the black might be my favourite too.

I wish it was shiny black, matte black is a pain to keep clean and scratches stick out like a sore thumb

• Like 1