Your Day Today!

XTreme

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

In that respect I understand how you feel.  I haven't seen my grandkids since before covid now, I couldn't put up with the ignorance of my son anymore .  My eldest is nearly 15 and she's never been to our house because he's a lazy twat 😠

We went to the supermarket today and saw our friend Sonia who works there.

She's grown very fond of Jake and she used to see him regularly.....Jake would run to her and hug her every time.

I told my boy to ensure that Fatty took him in to say goodbye......but of course she didn't. She knows Sonia has been a good friend of ours since we came here, so probably doesn't like that connection.

When we told her that he'd gone she was close to tears because she didn't have the chance to say goodbye to him.

She always knew what the fat cunt was like, and now she's experienced it herself.

When we told her that we spent three days cleaning up Fatty's shit and that Fatty had stolen items belonging to Paco her face changed into a woman's death stare!

Spaniards are not good at hiding their feelings......even if you don't understand the language you're going to see it in their faces!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

My view today, a woman’s work is never done 😏

19B8DD1F-E316-4094-B208-9E8C0F04C7B8.thumb.jpeg.555d2fd60f9a2ea3d49fd76eeee0520f.jpeg

Ironing is so yesterday. The modern woman knows how to hang clothing and fold it properly to avoid ironing

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

So your just standing there looking over your wife’s shoulder while she irons 😂

You have to make sure she does it properly.

• Haha 2

Finished now.  Next job,  get in the loft and chuck out some of the tons of shit up there while she's not looking  .

Anyone want a nice top, the label inside says 'Harley Davidson '   :classic_unsure:

IMG_4623.thumb.jpeg.8cc160009c045e203f16e2feed5ae353.jpeg

• Haha 8

11 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Finished now.  Next job,  get in the loft and chuck out some of the tons of shit up there while she's not looking  .

Anyone want a nice top, the label inside says 'Harley Davidson '   :classic_unsure:

IMG_4623.thumb.jpeg.8cc160009c045e203f16e2feed5ae353.jpeg

Andy Richter Eye Roll GIF

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Yep, I'm instructed to iron all the towels

There are help lines, Bob. You’re not alone! It’s not 1940 anymore.

• Haha 6

Don't know whether those of you on FB have seen it, but @Specs's GS has had a trip on a Grua!

Been taken to a BMW dealer but they can't look at it for a week! 

Presumably they've got a queue of fucked Beemers to deal with first.

This time last year I was going through that ordeal!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Don't know whether those of you on FB have seen it, but @Specs's GS has had a trip on a Grua!

Seems to have the same error as the guy in the post i put up the other day

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

..............as in he bought a Beemer? :classic_laugh:

I just think there's too much tech on bikes now, there's a problem with the touch screen on some of the newer Africa twins. The touch screen don't work and they cant get past the first screen (See Photo) when switching on the bike. Why the fuck you want a touch screen display on a motorcycle i haven't a clue, doesn't anyone enjoy riding a motorcycle on the open road anymore without all the crap distracting you 

image.png.989a495b669d83eaf86761690c46f826.png

• Like 6

37 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I just think there's too much tech on bikes now, there's a problem with the touch screen on some of the newer Africa twins. The touch screen don't work and they cant get past the first screen (See Photo) when switching on the bike. Why the fuck you want a touch screen display on a motorcycle i haven't a clue, doesn't anyone enjoy riding a motorcycle on the open road anymore without all the crap distracting you 

Yes, they are called Harley riders.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Don’t have Facebook, where is he?

I’ve got someone in Porto…

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

image.png.989a495b669d83eaf86761690c46f826.png

I'm totally with you Fred but the Play Station generation can't operate a bike without all that shit

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, XTreme said:

We went to the supermarket today and saw our friend Sonia who works there.

She's grown very fond of Jake and she used to see him regularly.....Jake would run to her and hug her every time.

I told my boy to ensure that Fatty took him in to say goodbye......but of course she didn't. She knows Sonia has been a good friend of ours since we came here, so probably doesn't like that connection.

When we told her that he'd gone she was close to tears because she didn't have the chance to say goodbye to him.

She always knew what the fat cunt was like, and now she's experienced it herself.

When we told her that we spent three days cleaning up Fatty's shit and that Fatty had stolen items belonging to Paco her face changed into a woman's death stare!

Spaniards are not good at hiding their feelings......even if you don't understand the language you're going to see it in their faces!

Sorry I’ve missed all this stuff.

So you got it all cleared up and there was stuff missing?! Does Paco know?

• Like 2