Your Day Today!

XTreme

13 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Who she ?

Rose Hanbury.....William's alleged sidechick. For many years.

Cowmilla has opened the door for sidechicks now.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Marcel said:

Now that's a real bike...top box compliments the bike...Tom Cruise Sunglasses GIF by Top Gun

You total homosexual.

Jake Gyllenhaal Love GIF

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, XTreme said:

Looks far better than @Buckster's it has to be said!

Unfortunately it's still a fucking sad POS!

What you say @Six30?

I ride mine, @Marcel only uses his to go to Starbucks and meeting strange guys in public restrooms.

• Haha 2

OK......final listing on flat!

Serious cleaning required right through, including all windows, doors, mirrors, toilet, sinks and shower. 
Dining chairs thick with grease and muck.
The kids have written on the walls and doors in numerous places.
Scraped walls.
Rubbish left there including old food in fridge.
Personal items left behind: kids drawings still on walls in frames, parts of beds, kids bike helmets, toys, coats, 3 radiators, library books (to be returned), PC and monitor.
Old cardboard boxes not put in rubbish.
Kitchen units, cutlery, and white goods need to be cleaned properly.
Broken cupboard hinges and broken light fitting.
Mini oven missing.
Ironing Board missing.
Sweeping Brush missing.
Two pillows missing.
Cushion missing.

We spoke to our boy who played dumb......then I had a ranting text message from her on her Polish mobile! Now blocked!

She said the flat was already disgusting when she moved in......however I took a vid before they arrived! Don't look too bad to me!

So......this is going to kick off for sure!

We see Paco tomorrow......which will give us an indication of how bad it's going to get.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, XTreme said:

OK......final listing on flat!

Serious cleaning required right through, including all windows, doors, mirrors, toilet, sinks and shower. 
Dining chairs thick with grease and muck.
The kids have written on the walls and doors in numerous places.
Scraped walls.
Rubbish left there including old food in fridge.
Personal items left behind: kids drawings still on walls in frames, parts of beds, kids bike helmets, toys, coats, 3 radiators, library books (to be returned), PC and monitor.
Old cardboard boxes not put in rubbish.
Kitchen units, cutlery, and white goods need to be cleaned properly.
Broken cupboard hinges and broken light fitting.
Mini oven missing.
Ironing Board missing.
Sweeping Brush missing.
Two pillows missing.
Cushion missing.

We spoke to our boy who played dumb......then I had a ranting text message from her on her Polish mobile! Now blocked!

She said the flat was already disgusting when she moved in......however I took a vid before they arrived! Don't look too bad to me!

So......this is going to kick off for sure!

We see Paco tomorrow......which will give us an indication of how bad it's going to get.

You are fucked pal!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Another little bimbile today....long legs joined the group today..she's getting to be a regular show...we made it burnchurch a native settlement ..where they serve these amazing lobster rolls...it's called sitting bull..

20230507_144437.jpg

20230507_144442.jpg

20230507_144925.jpg

20230507_144930.jpg

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I ride with real biker chicks...and no trailler. 

Screenshot_20230507_181935_Facebook.jpg

ask her if i can be her pen pal 

• Haha 3

We were at the flat cleaning early this morning. Then we went to see Paco.......his wife checked the place out yesterday.

We explained about the missing stuff so we've agreed to leave the washing machine that we bought there to compensate them. We didn't want it anyway so we're more than happy with that.

As for the scuffing and marks on walls he wasn't really bothered because he said whoever buys it will want to redecorate anyway......so we dodged the bullet on that as well.

So it went better than we expected.......I think it helped that we were totally honest about everything. And what we could put right we did!

Nicole Scherzinger Television GIF

On a more upbeat note we've booked our accommodation in NL for the 3 days we'll be there!

https://www.witterzomer.nl/kamers/nederland-drenthe-2-persoons-comfort-hotelkamer

We're going to be staying in Assen, not far from The Cathedral of Speed! You casuals will need to Google that!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

We were at the flat cleaning early this morning. Then we went to see Paco.......his wife checked the place out yesterday.

We explained about the missing stuff so we've agreed to leave the washing machine that we bought there to compensate them. We didn't want it anyway so we're more than happy with that.

As for the scuffing and marks on walls he wasn't really bothered because he said whoever buys it will want to redecorate anyway......so we dodged the bullet on that as well.

So it went better than we expected.......I think it helped that we were totally honest about everything. And what we could put right we did!

On a more upbeat note we've booked our accommodation in NL for the 3 days we'll be there!

https://www.witterzomer.nl/kamers/nederland-drenthe-2-persoons-comfort-hotelkamer

We're going to be staying in Assen, not far from The Cathedral of Speed! You casuals will need to Google that!

Typical Honda rider, staying in a place that starts with Ass.

• Haha 2

Picked a car up from Blackbush, stopped at the airport cafe … Vickers Viking .. derived from the Wellington bomber , think they just brought this one here to restore …they was made just up the road from Blackbush 

D86492BA-FBB8-4F37-BADF-949E836628FD.jpeg

• Like 8

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Well I hope your boy in NL looks after you better than the twat who's gone to Madrid.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

I've been to Assen twice when i was in my 20's to watch the racing but missed it all both times because i was unconscious in a bar somewhere :classic_laugh:

• Haha 7

18 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Well I hope your boy in NL looks after you better than the twat who's gone to Madrid.

They're polar opposites!

• Like 4

Rest of the cleaning done......and flat keys returned to Paco.

2 library books that she was too lazy to return have now been taken back to the Library.

Now just waiting for their final electric and water bill so we can wipe the slate clean!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Rest of the cleaning done......and flat keys returned to Paco.

2 library books that she was too lazy to return have now been taken back to the Library.

Now just waiting for their final electric and water bill so we can wipe the slate clean!

its beyond me how you aint lost it with your boy and the fat cunt .... 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Six30 said:

its beyond me how you aint lost it with your boy and the fat cunt .... 

Access to grandkids!

40 years ago I had to live through my first wife playing that game.

If that's the way it goes then I'm prepared for it, but it would hit the wife really bad!

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Access to grandkids!

If that's the way it goes then I'm prepared for it, but it would hit the wife really bad!

When my twins were born...I knew that I had super potent sperm...so I rectified the problem by getting snippet...problem solve...you should have done the same....we Honda rider are well indowed in the balls department...

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, XTreme said:

Access to grandkids!

In that respect I understand how you feel.  I haven't seen my grandkids since before covid now, I couldn't put up with the ignorance of my son anymore .  My eldest is nearly 15 and she's never been to our house because he's a lazy twat 😠

13 hours ago, Marcel said:

we Honda rider are well indowed in the balls department...

I need to get a different make of bike then, mine resemble pickled walnuts nowadays ...........

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Marcel said:

When my twins were born...I knew that I had super potent sperm...so I rectified the problem by getting snippet...problem solve...you should have done the same....we Honda rider are well indowed in the balls department...

So what you are saying is you got a Honda moped after being castrated.

Charlie Day Ok GIF