Your Day Today!

XTreme

18 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Get a cleaning company in and invoice your son

yeah dont mess about Pete they did the damage so get them to foot the bill dont let them just walk away from it 🤨

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Earache said:

Yea, I live in rural Colorado.....

Was getting fuel today in Ned and this guy pulls up next to me with a dead bull in his truck. Nice.

Nederland Bull.jpg

i bet that stunk

• Haha 2

Just spoke to my boy in NL......him and the other one don't communicate as they've never got on.

Anyway, he's lost his shit over the situation now so he may well kick it off with him before we do!

As it is, the one with the Polish bitch is not answering our calls or messages.......which shows that he's aware of how bad it was, and how the wife is going to react.

She's now gone into Council House burning mode (it's the Penlan DNA kicking in).....tell em @Sir Fallsalot.........so anything can happen!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Just spoke to my boy in NL......him and the other one don't communicate as they've never got on.

Anyway, he's lost his shit over the situation now so he may well kick it off with him before we do!

As it is, the one with the Polish bitch is not answering our calls or messages.......which shows that he's aware of how bad it was, and how the wife is going to react.

She's now gone into Council House burning mode (it's the Penlan DNA kicking in).....tell em @Sir Fallsalot.........so anything can happen!

girl fight fighting GIF

• Haha 3

Quite liked it, pretty cool bike. Could see how fun one is as a commuter if you get a faster one. This wasn’t fast at all, it topped at 100kmh on a downhill but struggled to get past 80kmh on the flat. No idea what engine it has, but on these the rear brake is plenty enough as long as you don’t confuse it for the clutch.

Special picture just for you:

2FE6976F-2BC3-4043-80EB-CC3143D687E4.thumb.jpeg.29a306ff1f351e7cc7dbd3015c02c0d9.jpeg

ECFF4DDE-D8CF-4F91-B034-C18043A3D11D.thumb.jpeg.a0cbc2ff978b853ea180d458cd4e4893.jpeg

Dropped that for a service as a favour for Sofia’s flatmate, and jumped on the Speed Triple going for lunch, quite a change.

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

On retrospect, the 80kmh cruising speed was enough, but it was the acceleration that felt sluggish and disappointing. None of the pep I see other scooters having at the stoplights. Will ask the owner what engine it has but doubt she knows.

• Like 1

Just dumped more of their rubbish in the bins, and brought the other items they left back here.

Tomorrow morning it's back on the cleaning!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Just dumped more of their rubbish in the bins, and brought the other items they left back here.

Tomorrow morning it's back on the cleaning!

Light at the end of the tunnel!

8 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Light at the end of the tunnel!

Getting there.......we have to get it to an acceptable standard before Paco checks it!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, XTreme said:

your pussies.... you would of slapped em by now... your do nothin !

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

Quite liked it, pretty cool bike. Could see how fun one is as a commuter if you get a faster one. This wasn’t fast at all, it topped at 100kmh on a downhill but struggled to get past 80kmh on the flat. No idea what engine it has, but on these the rear brake is plenty enough as long as you don’t confuse it for the clutch.

Special picture just for you:

2FE6976F-2BC3-4043-80EB-CC3143D687E4.thumb.jpeg.29a306ff1f351e7cc7dbd3015c02c0d9.jpeg

ECFF4DDE-D8CF-4F91-B034-C18043A3D11D.thumb.jpeg.a0cbc2ff978b853ea180d458cd4e4893.jpeg

Dropped that for a service as a favour for Sofia’s flatmate, and jumped on the Speed Triple going for lunch, quite a change.

Gay

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Six30 said:

your pussies.... you would of slapped em by now... your do nothin !

Yeh......and she stops us having access to the grandkids then!

She's getting payback.......but it'll be done in a calculating way that cannot be traced back to us.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Pedro said:

You wouldn’t think it’s gay if you saw the owner on it, though

can you show me ?

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, XTreme said:

It would seem he's a completely lost cause mate how can someone just let their other half walk over them like that, she needs a bullet in the forehead ....

Anonymously of course 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, busabeast said:

It would seem he's a completely lost cause mate how can someone just let their other half walk over them like that, she needs a bullet in the forehead ....

Anonymously of course 

He is Rich! Without respect, honour, loyalty or integrity!

Things won't end well for him further down the line......if you get my drift.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

He is Rich! Without respect, honour, loyalty or integrity!

Things won't end well for him further down the line......if you get my drift.

No they won't, I can't understand why he's throwing everything good for him down the shitter for that fat cunt it doesn't make sense

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, busabeast said:

No they won't, I can't understand why he's throwing everything good for him down the shitter for that fat cunt it doesn't make sense

He did that 7 years ago Rich......when he walked out on the business (which I'd put in his name) to go to Poland to live with her.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, XTreme said:

He did that 7 years ago Rich......when he walked out on the business (which I'd put in his name) to go to Poland to live with her.

Yeah well some people can't see what they have till it's too late, id delete the twat from your wills too. That will teach him

• Like 1

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

Its the power of pussy my friend I've seen a lot go that way  :littleguy:

• Haha 4