Your Day Today!

XTreme

20 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Not got to touch my clocks they will right for 6 months as from tonight 

Well you haven't been on the bikes since last October so there was no need to switch them.

• Haha 5

My Eldest daughter is 18 today.  ❤️     She is not even going out as she has the flu.    Never mind she has a bottle of Malibu to ease the symptoms.

51F10387-377D-4210-A574-98328420C1D1.jpeg.8fa457145a77551772012198c238c6de.jpeg4C5CA771-743A-42CB-80A2-9EB45AC11238.thumb.jpeg.11d9ccacdf60a3f25d4c71559536ae98.jpeg

• Like 6

51 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

You just reminded me the clocks go forward tonight that's going to fuck me up Monday morning as i have to be up at 5am 😬

Don't think of it as 5am, think of it as more like 4am, at least that's what your body will be telling you.

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

43 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You read about Guernica?

spacer.png

Ignore the knuckledraggers 😆

I haven't no and from the looks of that photo I'm not sure I should 😬

I have read about Franco's stolen babies. His policy of taking babies and children from their parents (often immediately after being born in hospital and telling the parents they were dead) and placing them with more 'appropriate' families, a policy that carried on well after his death on to the 90's. Horrifying. 

They've certainly have a lot of shit to unpack, possibly too much. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Saul said:

My Eldest daughter is 18 today.  ❤️     She is not even going out as she has the flu.    Never mind she has a bottle of Malibu to ease the symptoms.

51F10387-377D-4210-A574-98328420C1D1.jpeg.8fa457145a77551772012198c238c6de.jpeg4C5CA771-743A-42CB-80A2-9EB45AC11238.thumb.jpeg.11d9ccacdf60a3f25d4c71559536ae98.jpeg

Happy birthday to her 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Ignore the knuckledraggers 😆

I haven't no and from the looks of that photo I'm not sure I should 😬

I have read about Franco's stolen babies. His policy of taking babies and children from their parents (often immediately after being born in hospital and telling the parents they were dead) and placing them with more 'appropriate' families, a policy that carried on well after his death on to the 90's. Horrifying. 

They've certainly have a lot of shit to unpack, possibly too much. 

Read about it....Franco asked Hitler to bomb a town in Spain.

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Read about it....Franco asked Hitler to bomb a town in Spain.

After I get my arse off this forum and on the bike down to the supermarket. I've so far managed to delay for over 8 hours. I think that might be a record for me 😆

I can see Mr Slowlys face when he arrives tomorrow, everything's shut and theres f'all to eat or drink. Looks a bit like Boboneleg in the rain😁

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

You fucking ponce!

Played like a knob today but still managed a half decent score……..a natural talent clearly. Back at the bar and had a few lagers so now I need to ring the missus and ask her if she’ll pick me up………….brave of me. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Marcel said:

Made it to Vegas...dam those planes are cramped...packed like a sardine...let the crazy stuff begin....

20230325_114333.jpg

How much strawberry ice cream you had so far....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Made it to Vegas...dam those planes are cramped...packed like a sardine...let the crazy stuff begin....

20230325_114333.jpg

how long was the flight from your place

Back from Baza urr I mean Albox nope I mean Motril.

It was f’in heaving. I’ve never seen it like that ever. I was there for the Spanish equivalent of rush hour and it is Saturday but even so. Think there must be some sort of festival going on, lots of noise last night (until I removed my bionic ears) and for the first time ever I had to carry my shopping more than 5 metres 😆

Guessing it’s something religious and maybe Easter based? 🤷

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Back from Baza urr I mean Albox nope I mean Motril.

It was f’in heaving. I’ve never seen it like that ever. I was there for the Spanish equivalent of rush hour and it is Saturday but even so. Think there must be some sort of festival going on, lots of noise last night (until I removed my bionic ears) and for the first time ever I had to carry my shopping more than 5 metres 😆

There's always local Fiestas going on in these places.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

You’re in for a treat in holy week. Spaniards go insane!

• Haha 2