Your Day Today!

XTreme

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

One of these. 

shuttle2.png.688edfe1859f85bfd967a0c7e3c16973.png

It has a caddy box on the front as well though. 

Oh great you're getting one too...I have mine color match to the bike.....I was going to mention it but was afraid of being ridiculed by certain members...it's nice to have someone come out of the closet..

• Haha 6

37 minutes ago, Six30 said:

you could fit Lionel in the trailer.... take him along to a rally for sacrifice , 

Is he ginger? If he isn’t ginger then it is classed as murder.

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Must be pretty close or you wouldn’t meet up for fear of setting off your aquagenic urticaria 😆

God dam it woman every time you type i end up using google it's like reading one of Tym's posts except when i google words you use google knows the answer :classic_laugh:

• Haha 8

16 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

God dam it woman every time you type i end up using google it's like reading one of Tym's posts except when i google words you use google knows the answer :classic_laugh:

same 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, XTreme said:

Just got back from Guadix! 

Tired King Of Queens GIF by TV Land

Feckin Gaudix, you haven't got a clue mate.  I'm just off to take my son to college, try fighting your way across Bristol in the morning ..............

GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

18 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

@Tango

Are you home now Bob , how's the recovery doing ?

I got home on Monday, Bob. I'm doing ok thanks, apart from the feeling that they let everyone in the hospital kick me in the balls whilst I was under the anaesthetic! 😂😂😂

• Haha 5

Honestly Pete I don’t know how you managed to send this cold to Salobrena but you can have the sodding thing back. 

I’ve never encountered a cold that eases off and only makes you cough incessantly when lying down. It totally screws up getting any sleep. 

If you hadn’t had all those casual encounters with midgets in the mountains it never would have spread this far this fast.

Yes I blame you. I can’t find a link to prove it irrefutably and Zzzaks not about to do the research but I’m certain of the 7000 google results that say its not your fault the one that says it is must be true. 

And I’ve run out of brufen which is also somehow your fault, my sleep deprived brain just hasn’t figured out how you did it yet. 

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Honestly Pete I don’t know how you managed to send this cold to Salobrena but you can have the sodding thing back. 

I’ve never encountered a cold that eases off and only makes you cough incessantly when lying down. It totally screws up getting any sleep. 

If you hadn’t had all those casual encounters with midgets in the mountains it never would have spread this far this fast.

Yes I blame you. I can’t find a link to prove it irrefutably and Zzzaks not about to do the research but I’m certain of the 7000 google results that say its not your fault the one that says it is must be true. 

And I’ve run out of brufen which is also somehow your fault, my sleep deprived brain just hasn’t figured out how you did it yet. 

That’s a Welsh/Dago cold, your hernia will be fecked next week 😮

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

That’s a Welsh/Dago cold, your hernia will be fecked next week 😮

Don’t forget that it usually mutates into Yersinia pestis.

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

It ain't a cold! Or a flu of any type I've ever known!

It's everywhere here......and you may eventually need antibiotics.

• Like 3

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Do I need to switch on private browsing before I google that? 

No, it’s just the Latin name for something wonderful.

• Haha 1

Just now, XTreme said:

It ain't a cold! Or a flu of any type I've ever known!

It's everywhere here......and you may eventually need antibiotics.

I’ve run out of food too, which at the moment might not be your fault but could well be after Ive had to have pizza for breakfast. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4