Your Day Today!

XTreme

19 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You're a single bloke, a Harley owner, and you're obsessed with sodomising men!

What can we learn from this?

That he should really be riding a Honda.?

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

It says "Made in China" on the side of the top canister.

BRAZIL....what's up with that.

Screenshot_20230320_115915_Gallery.jpg

• Haha 2

So in less than an hours time we will be off to do something that we haven't done for 33 years.................

can you guess what it is ? 😜

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

So in less than an hours time we will be off to do something that we haven't done for 33 years.................

smack the milkman square in the face

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

@Tango there are some interesting studies on how the substandard sleep and nutrition you get in hospitals effects recovery.

Huge efforts were made back in the 90's to increase the nutritional value and diversity of foods and keep wards quiet at night but it proved impossible to achieve any significant impact, thats when further studies concluded you recover faster, better with less infection risk at home and started discharging people much faster. 

Since then the motivation for fast discharge has changed but I don't want to get into that minefield 😂

TBF the food wasn't bad and I wasn't disturbed too badly, as I had my own room with a toilet/shower room. All the staff there were really nice too. But I am glad to be home.

IMG_20230318_122730.thumb.jpg.df7b21d2e0fb757064feb216a7d6f56c.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Going dancing? 

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Tango said:

TBF the food wasn't bad and I wasn't disturbed too badly, as I had my own room with a toilet/shower room. All the staff there were really nice too. But I am glad to be home.

That doesn't look too bad apart from the Polenta shite

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Tango said:

Eggs with Marie Rose sauce, a tomato which may or may not have supposed to been cooked and a block of frightening looking polenta. 

Are you sure you refused drugs? 😆

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Tango said:

glad to be home !!

if my mrs put that in front of me after a couple of nights in hospital .... she'd be spending a night or two  in there.

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Six30 said:

glad to be home !!

if my mrs put that in front of me after a couple of nights in hospital .... she'd be spending a night or two  in there.

That was the hospital food!

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Eggs with Marie Rose sauce, a tomato which may or may not have supposed to been cooked and a block of frightening looking polenta. 

Are you sure you refused drugs? 😆

Well, fairly typical hospital food I guess. There was a vegetable soup as starter most nights, which was beige and completely tasteless! I think it's a bit like airline food, where it's there more to combat boredom rather than its actual nutritional value! 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Tango said:

Well, fairly typical hospital food I guess. There was a vegetable soup as starter most nights, which was beige and completely tasteless! I think it's a bit like airline food, where it's there more to combat boredom rather than its actual nutritional value! 😂😂😂

It usually arrives individually packaged and goes into enormous heating cabinets that look like big metal wardrobes. Everything has to all be able to be reheated to the same temperature for the same length of time. Very few foods and survive that cook chill reheat process with any joy left in them.

Bit like when chefs tried to revamp aeroplane food. They all gave up and didn't want their name associated with it cos reheating all the separate components that are supposed to have different heats and textures in one cellophane bag just can't work. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Your leg over?

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Your leg over?

Nah !!  we went to view a house, a bungalow actually .  We're now very excited as it's exactly what we're looking for but methinks we won't get it as I reckon it will go way over the asking price

Baby Reaction GIF

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Nah !!  we went to view a house, a bungalow actually .  We're now very excited as it's exactly what we're looking for but methinks we won't get it as I reckon it will go way over the asking price

Baby Reaction GIF

Good luck. Would you go over the asking price to get it?

4 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

@XTreme do Spanish supermarkets sell cough sweets/sore throat lozenges and if they do what are they called?

El Lockets.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Baby Reaction GIF

Has it got a cellar?