Your Day Today!

XTreme

Got sprung from the hospital this morning,  so I'm back home. Bloody knackered though. What is it with hospitals and people shouting all through the night? 😉😂😂

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Shouldn't be a problem , it's a Honda ............

.200.gif

We know how he has to pay for the test. 

Force Reaction GIF

• Haha 5

Just now, Tango said:

Got sprung from the hospital this morning,  so I'm back home. Bloody knackered though. What is it with hospitals and people shouting all through the night? 😉😂😂

Well you've got to let everyone know you're dieing....

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Tango said:

Now we know which ward you were on.

• Haha 1

Just now, busabeast said:

I'd say he was in the funny farm for a period there was no operation really 

Might have been a lobotomy. 

1 minute ago, Buckster said:

Might have been a lobotomy. 

They'd have to find my brain first, and I don't think they would have the time to spend that long looking! 😉😂😂

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I'd say he was in the funny farm for a period there was no operation really 

It's possible,  but doesn't explain why I'm still pissing blood though? 😉😂😂

• Haha 1
  • Sad 3

3 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

They're not trained in stoicism from birth like the Brits. 

My only previous overnight stay in hospital was in the UK, and it was like being at a football match! My eldest son has spend a good few nights in hospital and complained about the same thing. 😂😂😂

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Tango said:

It's possible,  but doesn't explain why I'm still pissing blood though? 😉😂😂

You were rogered too hard by the other inmates that's one explanation 

• Haha 2

We ordered brake rotors for a Mercedes 2018...they came in a vacuum pack canister...talk about fancy....we're use to the cheap Chinese stuff..

20230320_101359.jpg

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Tango said:

My only previous overnight stay in hospital was in the UK, and it was like being at a football match! My eldest son has spend a good few nights in hospital and complained about the same thing. 😂😂😂

Twas in jest. Working in hospitals has let me in on the secretive and bastid noisy night life on UK wards 😆

• Haha 2

@Tango there are some interesting studies on how the substandard sleep and nutrition you get in hospitals effects recovery.

Huge efforts were made back in the 90's to increase the nutritional value and diversity of foods and keep wards quiet at night but it proved impossible to achieve any significant impact, thats when further studies concluded you recover faster, better with less infection risk at home and started discharging people much faster. 

Since then the motivation for fast discharge has changed but I don't want to get into that minefield 😂

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

@Tango there are some interesting studies on how the substandard sleep and nutrition you get in hospitals effects recovery.

Huge efforts were made back in the 90's to increase the nutritional value and diversity of foods and keep wards quiet at night but it proved impossible to achieve to any significant impact, thats when further studies concluded you recover faster, better with less infection risk at home and started discharging people much faster. 

Since then the motivation for discharge has changed but I don't want to get into that minefield 😂

Erm what kind of discharge are you on about exactly awkward oh no GIF by funk

• Confused 1

41 minutes ago, Marcel said:

We ordered brake rotors for a Mercedes 2018...they came in a vacuum pack canister...talk about fancy....we're use to the cheap Chinese stuff..

20230320_101359.jpg

It says "Made in China" on the side of the top canister.

ITV/MOT done for 2 years!

Waiting Room......you wait for your number to come up on the screen!

20230320_135644-min.jpg.57ab80dc9ab035bde56fec04912a367f.jpg

On the way in for the test......

20230320_140758-min.jpg.8c1460a3c91e8abcbf8ce2b0b3d5c85a.jpg

And out the other side with a Pass certificate.

20230320_142031-min.jpg

I didn't know the tester, and he commented that it looked like a brand new bike just coming out of the showroom.

So I said.....no it's not, there's a speck of dust on the back wheel! It's filthy! :classic_laugh:

He just looked at me very odd! :classic_unsure:

• Haha 5

19 minutes ago, XTreme said:

ITV/MOT done for 2 years!

Waiting Room......you wait for your number to come up on the screen!

20230320_135644-min.jpg.57ab80dc9ab035bde56fec04912a367f.jpg

On the way in for the test......

20230320_140758-min.jpg.8c1460a3c91e8abcbf8ce2b0b3d5c85a.jpg

And out the other side with a Pass certificate.

20230320_142031-min.jpg

I didn't know the tester, and he commented that it looked like a brand new bike just coming out of the showroom.

So I said.....no it's not, there's a speck of dust on the back wheel! It's filthy! :classic_laugh:

He just looked at me very odd! :classic_unsure:

Did you get bummed?

2 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Did you get bummed?

You're a single bloke, a Harley owner, and you're obsessed with sodomising men!

What can we learn from this?

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You're a single bloke, a Harley owner, and you're obsessed with sodomising men!

What can we learn from this?

I'm thinking of buying a Honda?

• Haha 6

Don't know if I mentioned it, but I actually rode through two speed traps on my way home from Norfolk a few weeks ago.

The first one was in the smallest hamlet ever, 30mph limit (signed, not street lit), a lady with a laser/camera thingy on a tripod on a little triangle of grass around a blind bend. I was pretty sure I wasn't speeding, but she spun the camera to film my number plate as I passed her which was a bit sus'. It was such a quiet location that there were no other vehicles to be seen. That was in Norfolk, she was done up in Policy type clothes rather than safety camera civilian gear.

The second one was on the approaches to northern Sudbury (Suffolk) a little while later. Same clothing (I think Suffolk and Norfolk share a Police force) this time I was just filmed from the front.

Anyway, the reason I mention it is that today is 14 days since then so I am in the clear.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, yen_powell said:

Don't know if I mentioned it, but I actually rode through two speed traps on my way home from Norfolk a few weeks ago.

The first one was in the smallest hamlet ever, 30mph limit (signed, not street lit), a lady with a laser/camera thingy on a tripod on a little triangle of grass around a blind bend. I was pretty sure I wasn't speeding, but she spun the camera to film my number plate as I passed her which was a bit sus'. It was such a quiet location that there were no other vehicles to be seen. That was in Norfolk, she was done up in Policy type clothes rather than safety camera civilian gear.

The second one was on the approaches to northern Sudbury (Suffolk) a little while later. Same clothing (I think Suffolk and Norfolk share a Police force) this time I was just filmed from the front.

Anyway, the reason I mention it is that today is 14 days since then so I am in the clear.

Your number plate was probably covered in shit anyway.

• Haha 1