Your Day Today!

XTreme

7 minutes ago, Buckster said:

More your wheelhouse as a fellow Honda bum pilot.

Can't we just get along...doesn't matter what bike we ride...been thinking of changing my profile pic to reflex Mt latest investment into a Honda...been searching the net....but can't seem to find anything...got any ideas..

Just now, Marcel said:

Can't we just get along...doesn't matter what bike we ride...been thinking of changing my profile pic to reflex Mt latest investment into a Honda...been searching the net....but can't seem to find anything...got any ideas..

How about this.

Rainbow Gay GIF by LGBTQ Youth

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Buckster said:

How about this.

Rainbow Gay GIF by LGBTQ Youth

I Think this one isn't to bad...reminds me of Pete with his natural pose..

Screenshot_20230318_175659_Google.jpg

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Elvis and Ann Margret!

spacer.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I Think this one isn't to bad...reminds me of Pete with his natural pose..

Screenshot_20230318_175659_Google.jpg

We wouldn't know he's put us off organising our trip, wonder what he's worried about 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, busabeast said:

We wouldn't know he's put us off organising our trip, wonder what he's worried about 

He called off the trip?...Maybe he needs more time for his perineal hernia to heal....took him six months to shake off the flue...so I wouldn't be surprised...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Riding in July in Spain for a start! Me going to NL for my boys wedding, and also not knowing when I'll be getting surgery.

You're welcome to come over and see how it goes......but I won't be on the bike in temps of 40c.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

He called off the trip?...Maybe he needs more time for his perineal hernia to heal....took him six months to shake off the flue...so I wouldn't be surprised...

I don't have a perineal hernia.

• Haha 2

Just now, Marcel said:

Yeah me and six got to setting the wheels in motion and pete kyboshed it, something about midgets in Holland and some deep heat.....

Proper deviant shit by sounds of it 

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Riding in July in Spain for a start! Me going to NL for my boys wedding and not knowing when I'll be getting surgery.

You're welcome to come over and see how it goes......but I won't be on the bike in temps of 40c.

Stephen Colbert Waiting GIF

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, busabeast said:

Yeah me and six got to setting the wheels in motion and pete kyboshed it, something about midgets in Holland and some deep heat.....

Proper deviant shit by sounds of it 

I'm afraid things with Skippy might be getting serious...Maybe Skippy is the jealous type..

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

I'm afraid things with Skippy might be getting serious...Maybe Skippy is the jealous type..

Hmm I'd say, or the hongdu isn't working in temps higher than 20⁰c 

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I  was looking forward to the abandoned villages and meeting his midget friends …. Feel let down now , 

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

I be was looking forward to the abandoned villages and meeting his midget friends …. Feel let down now , 

Maybe he's worried we would have found out the real truth and outed him as the deviant he really is 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Maybe he's worried we would have found out the real truth and outed him as the deviant he really is 

Probably right , or he  thinks I’ll turn his town into niagra falls 

• Haha 2

You two come over anytime you want! You two can even ride in 40+C temps if you want!

But I will be in NL sometime the first week of July, and I've no idea when the surgery will be or how long recovery will take.

If you're aware of all that and still want to come.....then go ahead! But do make sure you have Health Insurance because you no longer have European Health coverage!

16 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You two come over anytime you want! You two can even ride in 40+C temps if you want!

But I will be in NL sometime the first week of July, and I've no idea when the surgery will be or how long recovery will take.

If you're aware of all that and still want to come.....then go ahead! But do make sure you have Health Insurance because you no longer have European Health coverage!

we said next year now, when your recovered ...unless you break a nail or get a headache

No Way What GIF by VTM.be

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, Six30 said:

we said next year now, when your recovered ...unless you break a nail or get a headache

No Way What GIF by VTM.be

Just for curiosity....how far are you guys away from Pete’s place...how much time and money would it cost for the the entire trip 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Just for curiosity....how far are you guys away from Pete’s place...how much time and money would it cost for the the entire trip 

Couple hour flight and few hundred with bike hire and digs, I reckon for a 4 day trip £600-700 all in

• Like 2