Your Day Today!

XTreme

14 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Just got back from the Town Hall......had to renew the wife's digital signature that allows our accountant to process all tax payments digitally.

Very palatial building!

20230119_122536-min.jpg.9e8d069e693a48c04c2e949da549b816.jpg

Abandoned?

• Haha 3

Ordered a new sleep mat today, I was going to get one from Kilos Gear where my chair came from but the one they do is 5cm shorter than I wanted, I was recommended to one on Amazon that goes for only £35 so I thought for that I will take a punt, in the end it had a discount on it so got it for £28. The one I really like is £250 and I will not be surprised if I end up with one of those in the long term but let’s see what this budget option is like.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Just got back from the Town Hall......had to renew the wife's digital signature that allows our accountant to process all tax payments digitally.

Very palatial building!

20230119_122536-min.jpg.9e8d069e693a48c04c2e949da549b816.jpg

They’ve got to spend all your taxes on something 

0D963B25-1325-4D49-B11A-0EBE730335F5.gif.5e37a40f2209f97bf63fad568ecf65c8.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

the atmosphere at home is electric at the mo,

one of the twins passed her driving licence theory test missing a 100% score by just one point whilst the other one flunked it!  ( lazy cow didn't think she'd need to actually work for it and learn stuff...) so she's 30€ out of pocket cos I said I'll pay for the one they pass. she's also just twigged that I'm only supplying 1 vehicle and her sister's looking like getting there first...:thud:

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, MooN said:

one of the twins passed her driving licence theory test missing a 100% score by just one point whilst the other one flunked it!  ( lazy cow didn't think she'd need to actually work for it and learn stuff...) so she's 30€ out of pocket cos I said I'll pay for the one they pass. she's also just twigged that I'm only supplying 1 vehicle and her sister's looking like getting there first...:thud:

You need to film that shit.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MooN said:

Classic Film Sisters GIF by filmeditor

• Like 1

Banking bastards update before I get back to trying to catch up on all the time wasted on Barclays twats. 

Their official version is simply that as I hadn't updated my details they closed the account.

Their story varied wildly depending on who you were talking to but a common theme was they were changing the way they ran the business accounts and as they had asked me to update my details and I had not responded they moved my money out and closed it. I believe hoping they'd never hear from me again and would keep the money as the last time I'd logged onto the main website was April last year.

As they suspended access I couldn't see the latest account statements, all I could see was the money had been removed from my account and payed to 'Ntc Project' and commission payments to 'Gadbrook Park' which mean nothing to me other than a scammer had taken the money. 

I asked how exactly they had tried to contact me and they said they had written (utter bullshit, in fact I received a statement in the post today that goes up to the 13th Jan showing a healthy balance and no problems. If I hadn't been checking another account on their app and noticed it was missing I'd still be none the wiser. Not a phone call, letter, text or message via their banking app to say there's a problem or they're closing the account.

But they will give me my money in the form of a cheque in the post, it will just take weeks!

I'd guess they are shutting business accounts that are not profitable enough, when I opened it the account was far more generously structured than they are now, plus it was a dormant account apart from small savings so they chopped it. 

The reason the account was dormant is because Barclays fuck people over and behave poorly so we moved to Handlesbanken who charge more but behave properly.

One day I'll tell you the story of the Barclays business manager who took £250,000 off Mr Slowly's dad and said "you'll be getting that back over my dead body" Had to go to court to recoup that. 

Then they had the bare face cheek to invite me multiple times to open another account. 

What absolute cunts. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

9 hours ago, XTreme said:

-2 at 10AM and car covered in ice! FFS!

Same here, thought i better check the marmite wagon as it hasn't been started for a long time as i thought battery is flat so go to charge it but the bonnet is frozen shut so that can wait until tomorrow 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Banking bastards update before I get back to trying to catch up on all the time wasted on Barclays twats. 

Their official version is simply that as I hadn't updated my details they closed the account.

Their story varied wildly depending on who you were talking to but a common theme was they were changing the way they ran the business accounts and as they had asked me to update my details and I had not responded they moved my money out and closed it. I believe hoping they'd never hear from me again and would keep the money as the last time I'd logged onto the main website was April last year.

As they suspended access I couldn't see the latest account statements, all I could see was the money had been removed from my account and payed to 'Ntc Project' and commission payments to 'Gadbrook Park' which mean nothing to me other than a scammer had taken the money. 

I asked how exactly they had tried to contact me and they said they had written (utter bullshit, in fact I received a statement in the post today that goes up to the 13th Jan showing a healthy balance and no problems. If I hadn't been checking another account on their app and noticed it was missing I'd still be none the wiser. Not a phone call, letter, text or message via their banking app to say there's a problem or they're closing the account.

But they will give me my money in the form of a cheque in the post, it will just take weeks!

I'd guess they are shutting business accounts that not profitable enough, when I opened it the account was far more generously structured than they are now, plus it was a dormant account apart from small savings so they chopped it. 

The reason the account was dormant is because Barclays fuck people over and behave poorly so we moved to Handlesbanken who charge more but behave properly.

One day I'll tell you the story of the Barclays business manager who took £250,000 of Mr Slowly's dad and said "you'll be getting that back over my dead body" Had to go to court to recoup that. 

Then they had the bare face cheek to invite me multiple times to open another account. 

What absolute cunts. 

Absolute f*cking wankers

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

One day I'll tell you the story of the Barclays business manager who took £250,000 of Mr Slowly's dad and said "you'll be getting that back over my dead body" 

I would have replied “okay, I will get it back off your successor”.

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Saul said:

Will it though, just some underpaid wage slave will have to deal with it and clean it up, Barclays won't give a monkeys either way.  and they will still have Slowleys money.  

Yes but it would make you feel a lot better :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, skyrider said:

swap the front wheel with the yam next to it and then you have a machine, the old yam race bikes had brakes like that

Why would you do that , the TZ250 has a twin disc front end ....................

jbtzxclsv-big.gif.6e25d28c22c3e55c26657d5d77949335.gif