Your Day Today!

XTreme

16 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

I do hate ducks (beaky, quacky bastards) so I'm not against them, but not tried one yet.

🤣🤣🤣 Just spat my tea all over the monitor 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 3

Me and the wife just got back from the Urgency dept!

They prescribed me some strong anti-inflammatories to help me with the stomach and back strain due to coughing!

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Me and the wife just got back from the Urgency dept!

They prescribed me some strong anti-inflammatories to help me with the stomach and back strain due to coughing!

It's making you both suffer. 😕 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Just opened the box to check out my DR650 parts haul from USA, to bloody cold to go out in the garage to fit them though

IMG_3478.thumb.jpeg.0b1a8c0accb8bbf5369dd766fa38a013.jpeg

IMG_3477.thumb.jpeg.4204f8898792da2bd591a52aec756444.jpeg

Does the quality look good?

I just tried it in the compression sack compared to my other bag and added a bottle of cider for comparison. Green one is the new bag. Will make a huge difference to luggage space.

20230118_161249.thumb.jpg.4be387eaa08463aa9fdb9682bdd75aaf.jpg

• Like 9

It's a good thing that all this rain has filled most reservoirs to an impressive level considering they were on an all time low late in September, but this shit weather is getting me down. I don't know how you can have this shit in the UK and like it.

Hopefully it'll blow over and leave me with clear skies by the end of the week, I'd really like to get on the bike on the weekend and go somewhere south with a brief stop at home to see how it's fairing with all the water. I'm missing being on the bike properly :classic_sad:

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I just tried it in the compression sack compared to my other bag and added a bottle of cider for comparison. Green one is the new bag. Will make a huge difference to luggage space.

Just for reference that's not bloody cider.....

Bag though looks a good bit of kit 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Just for reference that's not bloody cider.....

I don’t drink cider, that bottle was given to me some months ago. I only drink stouts and porters. Oh and wine, whisky, turps etc..

• Haha 4

30 minutes ago, Pedro said:

It's a good thing that all this rain has filled most reservoirs to an impressive level considering they were on an all time low late in September, but this shit weather is getting me down. I don't know how you can have this shit in the UK and like it.

Hopefully it'll blow over and leave me with clear skies by the end of the week, I'd really like to get on the bike on the weekend and go somewhere south with a brief stop at home to see how it's fairing with all the water. I'm missing being on the bike properly :classic_sad:

Coming up to 4 weeks for me because of weather and flu!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

That compresses down (har har) really well  👍

Point of order though, that is not cider it's some strawberry flavoured shite from Sweden

disgust-disgusting.gif.ce6155cbded47602c2d7683b22a4fd1e.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

but this shit weather is getting me down. I don't know how you can have this shit in the UK and like it.

We don't like it!....but we have no other option than to put up with it.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, busabeast said:

Are the young people of today like that?

I thought they were all too much of a snowflake to be getting up to anything just incase it hurt somebody's feelings 

Oh don’t go turning into an old git just yet 😂

Younger people apparently have less sex than older gens but they think that may not be the case and they’re simply more honest 🤣

They’re sexually less inhibited, more adventurous, more likely to state what they want and more likely to enter into arrangements other than monogamy. 
So a rethink on that one Rich.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Friend I’m staying with next week text while I was cooking lunch today to ask if I was a vegetarian or vegan… 😂

C54708CE-4B1E-4B9C-8F8B-B54421240C0C.thumb.jpeg.94f19b7762a2ad7c542380bb58a2e3f1.jpeg

tell them you have teeth and you are a meat eater 👌

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Pedro said:

This was in a magazine I bought today, that any good for you?

image.png.125ed0db1adcafa299d7a944f520be62.png

image.png.4697f6b5fdc9a6e2698fa78635f2d12a.png

image.png.a3dd516c61e81d6855f388529f0f387a.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Oh don’t go turning into an old git just yet 😂

Younger people apparently have less sex than older gens but they think that may not be the case and they’re simply more honest 🤣

They’re sexually less inhibited, more adventurous, more likely to state what they want and more likely to enter into arrangements other than monogamy. 
So a rethink on that one Rich.

I am an old git though....

Old Man Smile GIF by F*CK, THAT'S DELICIOUS

• Haha 2