Your Day Today!

XTreme

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

😂 nope.

Traditionally at young peeps parties some will disappear off to find a room and let’s just say they are normally too busy to care who’s bed it is. 

Lock your door!!!

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Got wind one of my sons might be having a few people down while we’re away next week.

Not best pleased as I’ve just bought a new mattress for my room and you know what inebriated young folk are like.

Going to pick up a waterproof mattress protector tomorrow 

Not Funny Sarcastic Laugh GIF by Simon Rex / Dirt Nasty

they still piss the bed ?

• Haha 2

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Bedroom door locks aren’t a thing here. Hotels and grand old country piles are the only places you’re likely to find locking bedroom doors. 

Put a chain on it then. Savages!

• Haha 3

Still feeling like shit and my back and sides are killing me because of the coughing I've done.

Had to go and feed the horses in 0C temps and snowing like hell.....and on the way back I had a call from Jake's school.

We were only round the corner so we went round there straight away.......seems he'd had an accident in the snow and soaked his trousers. So he needed a change of clothes.

Phoned my boy from the school and said we were going to be at the house in two minutes to pick clothes up and take them back to him.

He told her and she said SHE was going to take them to him. Which entailed a 15 minute walk while it was snowing and leaving him in wet clothes for an extended period.

Fucking mental!

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

14 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Electric blankets. !!!!

Fuckmine, they’ve all turned into their feckin grannies 😂

Damn right! Real men use hot water bottles.

• Haha 4

I got my new sleeping bag yesterday, unpacked it last night, layer it out and thought I would check it for size and see how quickly it warms up. I didn’t zip it up completely or use the drawstring on the hood. About two minutes after getting in the bag and realising how comfortable it was I woke up an hour and twenty minutes later wondering where the fuck I was. 

• Haha 10

5 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I got my new sleeping bag yesterday, unpacked it last night, layer it out and thought I would check it for size and see how quickly it warms up. I didn’t zip it up completely or use the drawstring on the hood. About two minutes after getting in the bag and realising how comfortable it was I woke up an hour and twenty minutes later wondering where the fuck I was. 

My ex father in law sleeps in a sleeping bag everyday during winter, says there's no comparison in the way they put you to sleep seconds after you close your eyes.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Damn right! Real men use hot water bottles.

Lol, my wife asked me if I wanted a hot water bottle last night, I just gave her a look .................

so-annoying-mad.gif.37a3cc8f02128265328f189cfd5c4844.gif

• Haha 5

19 minutes ago, Buckster said:

What did you get Ian ?

27 minutes ago, Buckster said:

That's called a Nanna Nap, sign of old age.

• Haha 7

My car just passed its MOT. Before Covid it was always tested in July, usually on a nice warm day. Due to the 18 month extension it's now in January, today's test involved lots of windscreen scraping and defrosting the inside of the window before I could even drive off.

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

I need a new sleeping bag, so let us know how you get on with it. Does it pack nice and small?

That’s the idea, my current bag is comfortable but it is a synthetic so it doesn’t pack very small, this is a down bag so packs a lot smaller.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

😂 nope.

Traditionally at young peeps parties some will disappear off to find a room and let’s just say they are normally too busy to care who’s bed it is. 

Are the young people of today like that?

I thought they were all too much of a snowflake to be getting up to anything just incase it hurt somebody's feelings 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

Still feeling like shit and my back and sides are killing me because of the coughing I've done.

Had to go and feed the horses in 0C temps and snowing like hell.....and on the way back I had a call from Jake's school.

We were only round the corner so we went round there straight away.......seems he'd had an accident in the snow and soaked his trousers. So he needed a change of clothes.

Phoned my boy from the school and said we were going to be at the house in two minutes to pick clothes up and take them back to him.

He told her and she said SHE was going to take them to him. Which entailed a 15 minute walk while it was snowing and leaving him in wet clothes for an extended period.

Fucking mental!

Somebody really needs to do her in....I can't really believe she's still like it

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Are the young people of today like that?

I thought they were all too much of a snowflake to be getting up to anything just incase it hurt somebody's feelings 

Nowadays they have to fill out a lot of paperwork before getting the bed messy. Permission slips, waivers, STD clearances, condom test certificates, damp tests etc. It's seems very admin intensive if you want to keep out of court.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

That’s the idea, my current bag is comfortable but it is a synthetic so it doesn’t pack very small, this is a down bag so packs a lot smaller.

Down sleeping bags are the ones that have to stay dry but are warmer than synthetic? I do hate ducks (beaky, quacky bastards) so I'm not against them, but not tried one yet.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

Down sleeping bags are the ones that have to stay dry but are warmer than synthetic? I do hate ducks (beaky, quacky bastards) so I'm not against them, but not tried one yet.

This uses ultra dry down that has a nano polymer treatment that repels water.

• Like 4