Your Day Today!

XTreme

18 hours ago, skyrider said:

will you be at the side of the road with your thumb up trying to hitch a lift after a drop off

No we have runner vehicles to ferry us around between jobs

• Like 2

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

No we have runner vehicles to ferry us around between jobs

thats better than it used to be then you always so these guys with trade plates under their arm trying to cadge a lift

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Pedro said:

Dude, are you waiting for a writen invitation from @EaracheΒ before you start a thread about your amazing work?

I'm not so sure I'd put any of this in the amazing category... maybe an amazingly long time to get anything done... I started working on this in 2005.Β 

I'll post up a summary when it's done, I've already got a couple ongoing threads to maintain and this doesn't seem like the place for that sort of ongoing project thing.Β 

Β 

5 hours ago, skyrider said:

do you remember the leading shoe brakes on the old yamaha race bikes , i was looking in a magazine a while ago if you were to buy one at the time of reading the article Β£4000

I don't recall those specifically but I have seen prices on brakes get a bit ridiculous. The Oldani I posted is a replica, I got a decent deal on it from a British shop. It was on consignment and the shop owner just wanted it gone - the brake owner owed the shop owner money from what I recall.Β 

Β 

• Like 4

I decided to try and do a little gardening today........ would have been easier if I had a jack hammer......ground frozen solid. πŸ˜‚Β 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Clive said:

I decided to try and do a little gardening today........ would have been easier if I had a jack hammer......ground frozen solid. πŸ˜‚Β 

Feeling a bit better Clive?

• Like 1

Humidifier seems to be working......there's a remote control with all sorts of settings.

I've just set it to the Health Mode and I'll see how that goes.

@SlowlycatchymonkeyΒ if you ever want house stuff over here take a look at ManoMano

We've ordered loads of stuff from them.....always delivered the next day and free delivery.

One of the few Spanish businesses that has actually got its shit together!

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Clive said:

what was you expecting when you opened your door on a freezing January day.. ....Β  a BondiΒ  beach scene and sweeping dunes of soft sand.

• Haha 6

20 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Feeling a bit better Clive?

Not 100%, but better......was still exhausted after the bit of gardening I did.Β 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Six30 said:

what was you expecting when you opened your door on a freezing January day.. ....Β  a BondiΒ  beach scene and sweeping dunes of soft sand.

Don't I wish. 😎 

• Haha 5

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

Tried to by an electric blanket today no stock anywhere, i thought nobody could afford to pay the electric anymore.

my mrs bought one couple of months back.... can operate her side and my side separately , put my side on last night for the first time.... what a treat , lovely it was.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Six30 said:

my mrs bought one couple of months back.... can operate her side and my side separately , put my side on last night for the first time.... what a treat , lovely it was.

that's the type i was after. dont rub it in lol

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Humidifier seems to be working......there's a remote control with all sorts of settings.

@SlowlycatchymonkeyΒ if you ever want house stuff over here take a look at ManoMano

We've ordered loads of stuff from them.....always delivered the next day and free delivery.

We've used ManoMano a few times too and they've been OK. I think that they are a bit of a shopfront type of site for other suppliers though?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Β 

• Haha 3