Celebrate In Love GIF by HBO Max

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

Well good new from me......

I PASSED MY CLASS 1 WITH 1 MINOR .....BRING ON THE BENDY WAGONS

Well done Rich.    👍

• Thanks 1

Just received our new driving licences.....me for 5 years and the wife for 9 years. It's 9 years because that's when she reaches 70.

And they managed not to lose any of my entitlements in the update!

• Like 6

I just finished reading a great article about an old Eagle / Ducati motorcycle and it's designer and owner, shame you guys deleted that thread as it's the most interesting thing to even been posted by a bot.

• Like 2

Mine expires on my 70th birthday........I think it has to be renewed every 3 years after that. 🤔 

Will look into it more nearer the time.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Just received our new driving licences.....me for 5 years and the wife for 9 years. It's 9 years because that's when she reaches 70.

And they managed not to lose any of my entitlements in the update!

This is my worry about getting the artic upgrade is that they fail to put on any one of my other entitlements so I have taken pics of the front and back of my current licence and my pass certificate before I send them off so hopefully then I have proof if I get it back without something because like fuck am I ever doing anymore tests

• Like 5

1 minute ago, busabeast said:

This is my worry about getting the artic upgrade is that they fail to put on any one of my other entitlements so I have taken pics of the front and back of my current licence and my pass certificate before I send them off so hopefully then I have proof if I get it back without something because like fuck am I ever doing anymore tests

It was worrying when we converted our UK licences into Spanish 10 years ago......I'd heard of motorcycle entitlements go missing.

So we got our medicals, made multiple photocopies of everything.........and I drove to the city of Granada to give everything to my accountant.

He then went into Trafico personally and checked every step of the process.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It was worrying when we converted our UK licences into Spanish 10 years ago......I'd heard of motorcycle entitlements go missing.

So we got our medicals, made multiple photocopies of everything.........and I drove to the city of Granada to give everything to my accountant.

He then went into Trafico personally and checked every step of the process.

Yeah I've made sure to take pics of everything I'm sending which is only my photocard and pass cert but just incase they miss something off I'll have proof I had it before I sent it off

• Like 4

Not exactly legal so I wouldn't endorse, but it can be useful if you misplace your driver's license and request a second one, to then find the first one per chance and then end up with two.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, busabeast said:

I did the same about 35 years ago Rich, if I can find it I’ll post a photo of my first HGV book,  yes it was a small book 😁 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

Not exactly legal so I wouldn't endorse, but it can be useful if you misplace your driver's license and request a second one, to then find the first one per chance and then end up with two.

Funny you say that 😉

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, busabeast said:

Well good new from me......

I PASSED MY CLASS 1 WITH 1 MINOR .....BRING ON THE BENDY WAGONS

why did you have a child with you ?

• Haha 4

This is all I actually got. My buddy is going out of the liquor store business and asked me to haul this donation of booze to the local Elks Club. He said I could have whatever I wanted - but I only drink beer and they only had shitty beers. So I snagged some whisky for when friends come over.

booze2.jpg

• Like 4

7 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Success 

9AC50B83-EC8F-4159-BE42-AEC4A7A7380C.thumb.jpeg.4f786d0256459bf11d66ebf7beebf671.jpeg

300€!    FFS!  it cost my wife and daughter less than that to see Iron Maiden live in Paris including the trip there and the parking...

• Haha 5

46 minutes ago, Earache said:

This is all I actually got. My buddy is going out of the liquor store business and asked me to haul this donation of booze to the local Elks Club. He said I could have whatever I wanted - but I only drink beer and they only had shitty beers. So I snagged some whisky for when friends come over.

booze2.jpg

that chivas regal is bloody foul stuff, you'd be better off using it as paint stripper🤮

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, MooN said:

300€!    FFS!  it cost my wife and daughter less than that to see Iron Maiden live in Paris including the trip there and the parking...

That's for one ticket mate, I had to buy four .  So far today with flights, car hire, tickets and hotel it has cost me over £4,800.  He better bloody enjoy it :classic_unsure:

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1