Your Day Today!

XTreme

5 minutes ago, Tango said:

At least you can clear the snow of your driveway without having to get the snow blower out! 😂😂😂

This is true - it'll a flooding river downhill from here ... 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Saul said:

Put a couple of toilet rolls in the fridge before you start.   Hot going in hot coming out 🤣

Nah, I'm a skilled professional at eating hot and gassy foods. No problems.

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Earache said:

Nah, I'm a skilled professional at eating hot and gassy foods. No problems.

I am sure Johnny Cash wrote a song about that.   

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

@boboneleg just looking at houses in Bristol, fecking hell How much?! I mean HOOOWW MUCHHH?!! Ridiculous. Thought I'll have to look at Kingswood and Lawrence Weston, still ridiculous. 

Crazy innit !!   Whatever you do don't go anywhere near L. Weston, that is drug/crime central.    That's where most of the stolen bikes end up .

9 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Crazy innit !!   Whatever you do don't go anywhere near L. Weston, that is drug/crime central.    That's where most of the stolen bikes end up .

I’ll go where I can afford a 4 bed student house. Competitive drug dealing could be a selling point 😆

🎵 heyho heyho its off to crime we go, with a hoody n pick and a shovel of shit, heyho heyho heyho heyho 🎵

Plus sounds like a bargain bike could be coming my way soon 😝

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

You feeling any better yet?

Not a lot Rich......recovery from this is going to take a long time, same with the wife.

We're convinced that our bout of Covid has weakened our immunity and recovery processes.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Not a lot Rich......recovery from this is going to take a long time, same with the wife.

We're convinced that our bout of Covid has weakened our immunity and recovery processes.

It could have strengthened your immune system and you could have been worse without it? What you need is to get out cycling and walking regularly.  Get some fresh air in your lungs and get off your arse! 😉😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Tango said:

It could have strengthened your immune system and you could have been worse without it? What you need is to get out cycling and walking regularly.  Get some fresh air in your lungs and get off your arse! 😉😂😂😂

Wot you doing spouting all this common sense? You won’t last long here 😂

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Wot you doing spouting all this common sense? You won’t last long here 😂

It's like pissing into the wind on here, Caroline! 😂😂😂

• Haha 2

Went out for a bimble to book my bike in for a service.   Could have done it in on the phone but took the excuse to look at the shiny stuff. 

9D102A86-4FE3-4334-A918-C213B5EC1DCC.jpeg

231DA604-BACF-4CE6-B983-015B7CA5F169.jpeg

• Like 8

21 minutes ago, Saul said:

Went out for a bimble to book my bike in for a service.   Could have done it in on the phone but took the excuse to look at the shiny stuff. 

9D102A86-4FE3-4334-A918-C213B5EC1DCC.jpeg

231DA604-BACF-4CE6-B983-015B7CA5F169.jpeg

They must be expecting to sell a lot of those Interceptors!

• Like 2

Drove to Lugo in Galicia today, now in my room just finished doing some homework to prepare for a meeting a little after 19:00, then after the meeting dinner with two girls who will try to not get drunk and spill the beans on their boss. My plan is to direct them towards the other side of that spectrum and get the scoop on how far I can push the proper meeting tomorrow :classic_laugh:

My favourite restaurant in Lugo is closed for holidays, which is a big shame as their rice is insanely good and worthy of visiting by itself. However, after narrowly avoiding a front collision against an oncoming car that missed a corner and almost hit the barrier on my side of the road, I am feeling like any meal tonight is going to be a good result.

I am short of compliments on most of things Spain related, but they know what goes well with an arrival beer. Simple and good goes a long way.

IMG_9481.thumb.jpeg.f4d0d89eb8872f04807fcd6eb7b27002.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Drove to Lugo in Galicia today, now in my room just finished doing some homework to prepare for a meeting a little after 19:00, then after the meeting dinner with two girls who will try to not get drunk and spill the beans on their boss. My plan is to direct them towards the other side of that spectrum and get the scoop on how far I can push the proper meeting tomorrow :classic_laugh:

My favourite restaurant in Lugo is closed for holidays, which is a big shame as their rice is insanely good and worthy of visiting by itself. However, after narrowly avoiding a front collision against an oncoming car that missed a corner and almost hit the barrier on my side of the road, I am feeling like any meal tonight is going to be a good result.

I am short of compliments on most of things Spain related, but they know what goes well with an arrival beer. Simple and good goes a long way.

Are you going to cook that bacon before you eat it 

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Plate looks like an uncooked slice of bacon? Baguette and beers look good though.
Edit, 
Freds back and got there first.:classic_laugh:

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Are you going to cook that bacon before you eat it 

Just now, Catteeclan said:

Plate looks like an uncooked slice of bacon? Baguette and beers look good though.

This is you two this is:

dumb and dumber harry GIF

• Haha 7