Your Day Today!

XTreme

7 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Yes he's a member of the TRF so i'm in the Facebook group with him he seems quite excited about it 

Are you going on that run tomorrow?

43 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

No i seem to have lost the enthusiasm for the bikes at the moment so i thought i'd just hang around here and troll you all day LOL

ray donovan omg GIF by Sky

• Haha 5

My job today was just outside Brecon town it was 0°c and there was a frost on the ground when i left for work. On days like this the reservoirs are usually like mirrors and i wasn't disappointed when i got to Llwyn Onn res it was pretty spectacular 

IMG_8702.thumb.JPG.6311cc24eb979a213baa46b106de692d.JPG

After getting to story arms i could see down towards Brecon there was still some fog in the valley and guess where i was working

IMG_8705.thumb.JPG.33635d766583b0a49a8dccea6bef98de.JPG

Driving from the above to this was a bit disappointing, Fucking fog didn't lift all day and the temperature never went above 3°c, i was fucking freezing all day and you think you got it rough Pete LOL

IMG_E8700.thumb.JPG.4dc697bfba63a20d8bf989d754eedb15.JPG

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, Marcel said:

Can't zoom the pic enough to see the manufacturer... What is it? 

it's a TGB Blade 1000LTX, the light bar is an add on extra. 

22 hours ago, busabeast said:

So what exactly do you do now?

The company I work for import and distribute a dozen or so makes of motorcycles, quads, and SSV's. We don't sell to the general public but supply dealers. 

The machines arrive packed down in special pallets. some dealers put them together themselves so we simply import and distribute. Some dealers want the machines to be delivered assembled and ready to ride, so we have a workshop that unpacks and puts them together, the logistics departement then does the despatching.   We also have a repair workshop mostly repairing engines or whole machines that are returned to us either because the dealer can't or won't do the work themselves, or because, in some cases, we have sent a replacement part or engine and the damaged one is returned to us, in which case it will be repaired and returned to stock.  I collate and format all warranty requests ( i don't decide what gets acceptedunder warranty or not) translate them into english and transmit them to the relevant maker. I then translate their reponses back into frog for the company and, where neccessary, provide further information or photos or whatever.  I'm officially an " after sales technicien (warranties)"  As my office opens onto the repairs workshop, I get to play from time to time too.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, MooN said:

it's a TGB Blade 1000LTX, the light bar is an add on extra. 

The company I work for import and distribute a dozen or so makes of motorcycles, quads, and SSV's. We don't sell to the general public but supply dealers. 

The machines arrive packed down in special pallets. some dealers put them together themselves so we simply import and distribute. Some dealers want the machines to be delivered assembled and ready to ride, so we have a workshop that unpacks and puts them together, the logistics departement then does the despatching.   We also have a repair workshop mostly repairing engines or whole machines that are returned to us either because the dealer can't or won't do the work themselves, or because, in some cases, we have sent a replacement part or engine and the damaged one is returned to us, in which case it will be repaired and returned to stock.  I collate and format all warranty requests ( i don't decide what gets acceptedunder warranty or not) translate them into english and transmit them to the relevant maker. I then translate their reponses back into frog for the company and, where neccessary, provide further information or photos or whatever.  I'm officially an " after sales technicien (warranties)"  As my office opens onto the repairs workshop, I get to play from time to time too.

I haven't heard about them yet... I'm sure they must sell them in Canada... Just curious do you have and idea on retail price for the 1000.

5 minutes ago, MooN said:

The Blade 1000 LTX ABS is around 15,000€ here 

https://www.tgb-motor.fr/quad-blade-1000-ltx-abs

A little more than the cf... I might be buying one soon.. But I've checked the big 4 around here and the price are ridiculous.. 

• Like 1

Oh come on !!!   I've been past that reservoir hundreds of times and it never looks as blue as that.  You've overdone the crayons this time, I suggest you use more grey ..........

uh-huh-nods.gif.edc9505c4dc14dc5b4f984a254f8e5b5.gif

IMG_8702.thumb.JPG.6311cc24eb979a213baa46b106de692d.jpeg.1a398d9d5dede5233b84b0efc73fa804.jpeg

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Oh come on !!!   I've been past that reservoir hundreds of times and it never looks as blue as that.  You've overdone the crayons this time, I suggest you use more grey ..........

IMG_8702.thumb.JPG.6311cc24eb979a213baa46b106de692d.jpeg.1a398d9d5dede5233b84b0efc73fa804.jpeg

Photoshop all the way.

Idiot You Lose GIF

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

If you told me that was Canada I'd believe you. Gorgeous. 

If that was Canada whoever took the photo would have still applied a filter to make it look like that no photos look like that straight from the camera without some kind of setting up before or after :littleguy: 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Your right Bob i just love the way it looks though
This is the photo on the phones default settings

IMG_8703.thumb.JPG.d377ea9bf0c92759b8cfe8385320cc3f.JPG

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Over the last week or two in between the other sites I'm working on, I've been in the process of replacing my own site.

So Web Design Spain has now gone live!

So what is the piece of my being a client of webspain? 

Is it that you have the knowledge that you say you work 365 days a year and complain about every single one of them?Halloween Lol GIF

• Haha 2