Your Day Today!

XTreme

10 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I done the same many years ago when the pit in Aberfan was open you had to ride up a steep hill with a tight S bend on it, when the coal lorries went up there a shit load of coal slurry would escape from the tippers and cover the road, i came off the bike one day ended up with bent handlebars footrest and bloody fingers on my right hand, so i went down with my angry head on and ripped a new arse hole in the site manager there, i got fuck all for it but the road was clean the next day 

Similar thing happened to my Pa. 
He went up the road one way so knew it was ok but before he came back down a load of loose mud had been spread all over the road from a building site entrance on a corner. Broke his ribs. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

20 minutes ago, XTreme said:

spacer.png

You get Whiskas on the menu today @Renegade @Specs?

Barmaid in a pub I used to go in used to smear pedigree chum round her minge ….

she had an Alsatian…. I’ll leave that thought with you .

• Haha 6

Weston-Super-Mare has some of the most deprived area's in the country. The Bournville is in the top 1% of deprived places and parts of Weston centre in the the top 2%

Delightfully North Somerset also ranks third in the country for the greatest disparity between rich and poor. As a county has above average wealth. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

spacer.png

You get Whiskas on the menu today @Renegade @Specs?

They have always done that, the Taff's are illiterate so they go by the picture on the tin, picture of a fish and they think it is fish, picture of a duck etc.

• Haha 4

Just now, Buckster said:

They have always done that, the Taff's are illiterate so they go by the picture on the tin, picture of a fish and they think it is fish, picture of a duck etc.

No reports of people eating petfood in Swansea Ian.

It's just those thick Cardiff twats!

• Haha 3

I cleared my PPE and personal lockers at work yesterday. There was a large tin of dog food which is left over from the days I used to feed the yard dog Scruff after Ted died. It's been there since the dog was removed from the yard for biting people once too often. I carried it to the bins on top of a load of old diaries and old paper work, got some very funny looks from other office users that don't know me.

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Petsmart must be coining it in!

To add to Weston's supreme status the beach water quality does not reach the minimum standard for health (too much sewage dumped in the waterways) and is in the bottom 3% of the country.

Weston's response.. there's no pass or fail standards for individual water samples and we've introduced signs 🙄

Come on in the water's fine. Thanks Larry Vaughn 😆

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Weston-Super-Mare has some of the most deprived area's in the country. The Bournville is in the top 1% of deprived places and parts of Weston centre in the the top 2%

Delightfully North Somerset also ranks third in the country for the greatest disparity between rich and poor. As a county has above average wealth. 

And look at the fine selection of MPs Somerset boasts! As thick as pet food! 😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Tango said:

And look at the fine selection of MPs Somerset boasts! As thick as pet food! 😂😂

Yes.....NE Somerset voted for the Haunted Victorian Pencil!

The people there retarded or what?

• Haha 1