Your Day Today!

XTreme

2 hours ago, Tango said:

I wonder if we can get that over here?

I read Paddy Mayne's biography many years back and the evolution of the SAS from the Long Range Desert Group was pretty interesting.  I think I've got Rogue Heroes on audio book too.

If you've got a VPN you can 😉

• Like 1

Cant stand my backup camera so i ordered a go pro 11 mini cause i got it for $250 on sale shortly before my sub. ran out....

Im sure this one wont melt.....problem is my puter was going wonky at the time and im not sure who to blame now.

:classic_unsure:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Took this picture yesterday, right after watching an older dude slowly entering the motorway going on the wrong direction. No news about it so nobody died. 

FD5F4E6A-7E6E-49DB-94D4-AF512860BA36.thumb.jpeg.17c95b301d2f49670444621d6f09b8b1.jpeg

That looks like a border checkpoint!

Made it to my home today, after more than two months away. Put some washing on and even though it's not too cold light up a fire to put some heat and dry air in the house. It's been closed for that long and it has rained quite a bit.

IMG_7836.thumb.jpeg.5f4b4132f9b6f114d0bec3881fdfa569.jpeg

Tomorrow's job is calling most of my clients in the morning, then packing up everything to take to Morocco, and if the weather is ok I'd like to wash the bike as I rather take a clean bike out even if it's getting dirty again later on. Would also like to go buy some extra ear plugs, but mostly just packing up and getting stuff ready.

• Like 9